Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I never actually watched Dexter while it was on T.V but I had been meaning to start watching it on Netflix or something when I finished Breaking Bad. The problem is recently I've been hearing about everyone's disappointment with how it ended and I want to know if it's worth watching the first few seasons even if the conclusion is ultimately disappointing.

ReputationRep:
    Watch the first four seasons.

Each season is contained within itself mostly anyway. So just watch the first four and if you want to know what happens read a summary of the others.

Although personally I found 7 to be really good with Isaac and Hannah but whatever. 6 was definitely utter crap, only to be topped by how bad the ending was in 8.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    only to be topped by how bad the ending was in 8.
    This - probably not worth watching as the ending is really so poor, disappointing at best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    Watch the first four seasons.

Each season is contained within itself mostly anyway. So just watch the first four and if you want to know what happens read a summary of the others.

Although personally I found 7 to be really good with Isaac and Hannah but whatever. 6 was definitely utter crap, only to be topped by how bad the ending was in 8.
    Nice one mate

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I agree, the fourth season is an absolute masterpiece but it all goes downhill after that

ReputationRep:
    ye

ReputationRep:
    Watch it and watch it all. I loved it all from start to finish. There are some brilliant antagonists and story-lines in there!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When his wife is murdered, stop watching.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's worth watching. Not all the seasons were as good as each other but they still certainly held my interest. The ending...meh I have no regrets about watching the whole thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocomalbom)
    x
    SPOILER ALERT

not cool dude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I think it's worth watching. Not all the seasons were as good as each other but they still certainly held my interest. The ending...meh I have no regrets about watching the whole thing.
    I agree and think that is important.

Apart from season 6 I did enjoy every season. I even liked parts of season 5, the idea of what was going on at any rate.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.