Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am thinking of starting up a magazine with my friend that is basically about YouTube and YouTubers. This is because we noticed that a lot of communities and fandoms have their own magazine (DWM for Doctor Who fans, Kerrang! for rock music fans) but there isn't one for YouTube!

If we did start one up, would anyone be interested in reading it? It would probably start online but we would look to expand it to printing so we can include things like posters?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DestroyaOfWorlds)
    I am thinking of starting up a magazine with my friend that is basically about YouTube and YouTubers. This is because we noticed that a lot of communities and fandoms have their own magazine (DWM for Doctor Who fans, Kerrang! for rock music fans) but there isn't one for YouTube!

If we did start one up, would anyone be interested in reading it? It would probably start online but we would look to expand it to printing so we can include things like posters?

Thanks!
    I would read it, and would love to contribute on a organisational or design level if you need volunteers or extra hands. Think it's an ace idea.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou so much! I will definitely be in touch if something comes up!

ReputationRep:
    Genius idea. I watch so many people on YouTube and your idea seems perfect. I hope you go ahead with it, you will interest millions of people

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou! I will post on here when it's up and running

ReputationRep:
    I can't say it sounds original, but that said I don't think anyone's done it yet. If you can make this big it'd be VERY popular! As long as it's good! (Sort of like a... YouTube video...) I'd definitely read it!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.