Turn on thread page Beta

Basically I really liked this guy but my friend messed everything up. She went and poured water over him and he got pissed at me for it then my other friends went on my phone and on facebook messaged him that I love him. He got kinda annoyed then I apologised for everything my friends did but he really hates me. I don't know what to do as alot of people have told me he can be a bit of a ***** at times. He said to me one mans trash is another mans treasure... He's said alot of other stuff but I want to know why he hates me and what should I do? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    be clear that it is your friends who caused the problem, and for a while pretend that you don't like him/ act casual. He will get over whatever injured pride he has, and maybe you can become friends and develop naturally fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    get new friends

(Original post by SK3PTIK4L)
    be clear that it is your friends who caused the problem, and for a while pretend that you don't like him/ act casual. He will get over whatever injured pride he has, and maybe you can become friends and develop naturally fingers crossed
    He knows that it was my friends and it's been quite a long while... I just don't know what to do because he actually still acts like he hates me. The thing is we go to different schools so we don't see each other a lot but we do have a few mutual friends. I wish he would get to know me at least.

(Original post by John Stuart Mill)
    get new friends
    They are really good friends I just wish they hadn't done that because at the time they didn't realise how much I liked him.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.