The Student Room Group

There is no WBA Society on here is there? The Societies are only for bigger clubs?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinda.college
Does anyone remember Lehember? He was a big WBA fan I think.

He's already posted in this thread on a dupe account :biggrin: which was quickly permabanned.

TSR's best troll imo, but as a mod I have to tell the supers if I suspect he's sniffing around.

Edit: He's at it again :rofl2:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by The Assassin
I think TheMagicRat is the only bromich supporter who regularly posts here.

Here I am, proving I'm a frequent poster by coming to the party very late.

-------------------------------------

Going back to the Albion/Villa debate. I expect Villa to finish ahead of us this season. We have been very good for the last two seasons and I was a little shocked that we did so well last year, to be honest. I think there's a ceiling for a team like us and we've reached that over the last couple of years, so I fear the only way is backwards.
Reply 42
Original post by TheMagicRat
Here I am, proving I'm a frequent poster by coming to the party very late.

-------------------------------------

Going back to the Albion/Villa debate. I expect Villa to finish ahead of us this season. We have been very good for the last two seasons and I was a little shocked that we did so well last year, to be honest. I think there's a ceiling for a team like us and we've reached that over the last couple of years, so I fear the only way is backwards.

Absolute disgrace mate, not sure how you can call yourself a WBA fan. May aswell stick the Villa top on you. Terrible attitude.

We will finish above Villa. We have a much superior squad, and much better manager. Only one villa player would make it into our squad, rest wouldn't even make our bench.

Only way is backwards? It's our best squad in years, do you even watch WBA?

The gap between WBA and Villa is widening.
Reply 43
Original post by The Assassin
I think TheMagicRat is the only bromich supporter who regularly posts here.

Don't call us Bromich. It's West Bromwich Albion or West Brom or Albion or the Baggies or WBA. Not Bromich.
Original post by Sess baby
Don't call us Bromich. It's West Bromwich Albion or West Brom or Albion or the Baggies or WBA. Not Bromich.

Tescos?
Reply 45
Anyway our tough run is over. Looking towards our next 3 games, very winnable. Expect us get 9 points next 3 games. Hopefully go into the derby end of Nov in full confidence.

Stoke 1-2 WBA
Liverpool 0-2 WBA
WBA 2-0 Crystal Palace
Chelsea 2-1 WBA
WBA 3-0 Vila

Hopefully get us pushing towards top 7, maybe top 6 at a push.

Hate when people are all up themselves over their team name. You know what he meant, be quiet.

Only one villa player would make it into our squad, rest wouldn't even make our bench.

Really? So you wouldn't take Agbonlahor on the bench? OK.

Hopefully get us pushing towards top 7, maybe top 6 at a push.

Deluded. The top 7 is virtually guaranteed to be the expected/big 7.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Tescos?

Have you been to West Brom recently? It has changed so much, the area where Cronehills primary school used to be is practicially unrecognisable.
Have you been to West Brom recently? It has changed so much, the area where Cronehills primary school used to be is practicially unrecognisable.

I was referring to the kit mate, which looks quite a lot like a Tesco's carrier bag. :tongue:
Reply 49

Bruahhhhh. Can't beat a good old mixy in west brom

hurrr
Reply 50
Original post by manchesterunited15
Hate when people are all up themselves over their team name. You know what he meant, be quiet.

Really? So you wouldn't take Agbonlahor on the bench? OK.

Deluded. The top 7 is virtually guaranteed to be the expected/big 7.

No mate, he offended my team.

Berahino > Agbolawhore

Top 7 isn't guranteed, anyone can finish anywhere. Unpredictable.
Oh btw. Utd 1-2 WBA. Do one hahaha.
Original post by Wilfred Little
I was referring to the kit mate, which looks quite a lot like a Tesco's carrier bag. :tongue:

Oh I thought you was on about the new Tescos:biggrin:
Bruahhhhh. Can't beat a good old mixy in west brom

hurrr

This is a legend right here!!
Reply 53
This is a legend right here!!

So many pubs do good mixed grills in west brom, spoilt for options down here mate.
So many pubs do good mixed grills in west brom, spoilt for options down here mate.

I went to the Stone Cross not long ago, there's a pub on the island (where the Bingo used to be), it was alright but had nothing on the SPORTSMAN!

nah lol.
Reply 56
I went to the Stone Cross not long ago, there's a pub on the island (where the Bingo used to be), it was alright but had nothing on the SPORTSMAN!

Nice. Should try the Red Lion opposite Sandwell Hosp. Very Nice.

Sportsman is the daddy of them all.
No mate, he offended my team.

Berahino > Agbolawhore

Top 7 isn't guranteed, anyone can finish anywhere. Unpredictable.
Oh btw. Utd 1-2 WBA. Do one hahaha.

Oh ****, you won one game :eek: and then brought out a DVD to commemorate the occasion :laugh: How small time do you wanna be?

Not even gonna reply to the rest and get into a pointless argument, you're massively deluded.
Villa are undisputed biggest club we've got a damn European trophy for gods sake! Jeremy peace the west brom chairman even said himself that WBA are a championship club punching above their weight at the minute
Original post by rockrunride
He's already posted in this thread on a dupe account :biggrin: which was quickly permabanned.

TSR's best troll imo, but as a mod I have to tell the supers if I suspect he's sniffing around.

Edit: He's at it again :rofl2:

Once you get banned are you not allowed to make new accounts?

Quick Reply

Latest