Will you dump your boyfriend he has no penis? watch

ReputationRep:
    typo in title. *If

Okay something for tonight

Summary

-39 year old British man Andrew Wardle was born without penis
    -He has testes but no penis
    -He used his finger on his "first time" but his girlfriend dumped him later
    -Another girlfriend of his found out when they were about to get some action and punched him
    -Andrew Wardle was treated by using the muscle cells from his arm to replace his penis
    -After 39 years, he finally declared himself a non-virgin

That wasn't funny

Is this real?

ReputationRep:
    Sums up the situation quite nicely

http://pbfcomics.com/6/

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Is this real?
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...out-penis.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...res-story.html

I don't want to look in case of pictures...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but more to him being male than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    I heard about this. I think I would. I'm a virgin but I'd like to get some action at some point.

ReputationRep:
    What the ****?!?!?

(Original post by james22)
    Yes, but more to him being male than anything else.
    Why would he be your boyfriend in the first place then, if him being male is a problem?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I would.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think I'd dump him, sort of assumed it came with the thing of him being a dude so I'd be disappointed, duh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would like to be told before I would start dating him, it would a bit of a let down though. but I don't think it would stop me dating him if I was informed before hand. I would not like the shock of dating someone for a while and suddenly finding there is nothing down there.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to look in case of pictures...
    theres nothing , really

Just use a strap-on.

ReputationRep:
    This video is closer to it:

I was born with a medical condition that means I have a very shortened vagina and no uterus, although I have ovaries, and my boyfriend has been very understanding and patient with me about the fact that I have to basically create my own vagina with dilators.

Because of this condition and basically being in the same position as the man in the OP, if something were to happen to my boyfriend's penis, I would be equally as understanding and it wouldn't bother me because I know how he feels and I know how important it is to have someone loving you despite of your sex life being difficult.

I would treat a man without a penis in the way I want men to treat me when they find out about my condition and the way my boyfriend has treated me about it. My boyfriend loves me for me and appreciates that sex isn't the main thing in our relationship. Plus there's plenty of other sexual things you can do that don't involve actual intercourse.
    I would really hope that even without the condition, I would still say the same.

ReputationRep:
    What if you dated a girl and went to bed and she had a ****? Would you stay with her or leave her? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Is this real?
    Yeah it is, it's a condition called 5-alpha-reductase deficiency.

He wouldn't even be my boyfriend in the first place.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 9, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.