Turn on thread page Beta

I really really need help watch

Announcements

Alright here goes, Recently 2 girls have been coming to our school to do a subject (since their school dont provide it, an exchange between our school and one thats a few minutes away) and they sit next to me, One of them is really pretty (atleast I think so) shes also sweet, kind and i cant help but look at her for some reason, maybe im forcing myself to for some reason, im not sure. I think i like her and I want to ask her out, but im really worried. For starters im really shy about my appearance, im scared she'll reject me based on that. Also I see her as a friend now since i talk to her in every class we are in, about school work and just general stuff too, I feel if I ask her out...things might get too complicated and if she rejects me ill ruin what ever friendship I have, im also afraid im rushing things too :/

Please help if you can ><

ReputationRep:
    I went through 3 years of school having a crush on a girl and was too scared to tell her i liked her, fast forward 7 years and I bumped into her in a bar, where she told me she fancied the pants off me for 2 years!! The morale of the story is if you don't ask, you don't get and if she says no, ask her why. It will help you in the future and at least you can walk away knowing you tried unlike me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dvincent1990)
    I went through 3 years of school having a crush on a girl and was too scared to tell her i liked her, fast forward 7 years and I bumped into her in a bar, where she told me she fancied the pants off me for 2 years!! The morale of the story is if you don't ask, you don't get and if she says no, ask her why. It will help you in the future and at least you can walk away knowing you tried unlike me!
    Very good advice, except that asking for a reason why a woman says 'no' is unlikely to be helpful.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Ask her or you'll regret it later. You'll rarely have a chance to do this sort of thing risk-free - acknowledge that your happiness is worth taking a few chances and go for it. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Alright here goes, Recently 2 girls have been coming to our school to do a subject (since their school dont provide it, an exchange between our school and one thats a few minutes away) and they sit next to me, One of them is really pretty (atleast I think so) shes also sweet, kind and i cant help but look at her for some reason, maybe im forcing myself to for some reason, im not sure. I think i like her and I want to ask her out, but im really worried. For starters im really shy about my appearance, im scared she'll reject me based on that. Also I see her as a friend now since i talk to her in every class we are in, about school work and just general stuff too, I feel if I ask her out...things might get too complicated and if she rejects me ill ruin what ever friendship I have, im also afraid im rushing things too :/

Please help if you can ><
    Ask her how she is finding the school? Ask her if she wants to maybe hang out AFTER school? You havent asked.. therefore you havent found out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2013
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.