Turn on thread page Beta

Hey, was out clubbing yesterday when a girl came up to me and asked me to take a pic of her and her friend. I took the picture, then moved on. It only occurred to me today that she might have been hitting on me? Or do you think she genuinely wanted a picture taken?

ReputationRep:
    Just a photo lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    It was probably just a photo, girls in a club aren't known for being subtle.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    She probably..maybe, you know...

Just wanted a picture of her and her friend.

ReputationRep:
    She just wanted a photo of her and her friends so that they're all in it. We do this alot, never thought boys would take it this way

ReputationRep:
    Name:  fff42edcbf301998b19edb45b38e024be37bf7b6_full.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  5.1 KB

...It was just a photo OP.

ReputationRep:
    Just a photo dude.

ReputationRep:
    It was just a photo mate, don't get your hopes up buddy.

ReputationRep:
    if she asked you to be in the photo with them, then you could assume she was hitting on you but what you described, it seems like she just wanted an innocent photo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey, was out clubbing yesterday when a girl came up to me and asked me to take a pic of her and her friend. I took the picture, then moved on. It only occurred to me today that she might have been hitting on me? Or do you think she genuinely wanted a picture taken?
    You must be very desperate for sex/a gf if you think a girl asking for a photo means she is hitting on you. How old are you? I presume you are a virgin. I'm 23 and totally inexperienced with girls (not even a kiss) and even I would know she only wants a photo taken.

ReputationRep:
    A photo of her and her friend? Dude, that's girl code for threesome. You missed out!

But seriously it was just a photo or she would have stuck around.

ReputationRep:
    LOL! It's just a photo mate. Relax.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Lol at everyone being full on *****/plebians

Even if she wasnt hitting on you it was a chance to talk to her

ReputationRep:
    its just a photo dude... its a club. If she wanted you , she would grind all over you. Subtle is not a clubbers forte...

Of course you couldve just talked to her if you were REALLY into her.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.