Does the term 'economic agents' mean some individual, firm, gov, int.agencies that..?

Watch
Jasmine1992
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Does the term 'economic agents' mean some individual, firm, gov, int.agencies that play a role in the economy?

Also secondly , when examining the word 'resource' in economics, can a resource be the following: 1.a person (e.g. a employee needed by someone/for soemthing) , 2. money?

Thirdly, is my definition of a recource correct: A resource is anything that can be bought and sold or anythign whatsoever that is of value to a person , be it a economic good or a free good.
Liamnut
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The economical definition of a resource is a commodity or service used to meet human needs and desires. In the categorization of economic resources, there is entrepreneurship, land, labor, and capital. Entrepreneurs are leaders and visionaries. Land includes natural resources and raw materials. Labor includes the work of humans. And, capital is the goods made by humans.

An economic agent is a person, company, or organization that has an influence on the economy by producing, buying, selling or taxation.
Chi_lai_shai
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have a question..... How is trade policy being affected by the interaction of economic agents?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (211)
74.56%
No (72)
25.44%

Watched Threads