Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm aware there might be different modules. But does anyone have a timetable for this subject at uni that they can post online? I'll be switching to this subject but admissions are taking a long time with the process, so it'd be good if I can just start attending the lectures now.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    The timetable varies slightly from week to week but DD has about 16 hrs of contact time with three hours of labs each on thurs and Fr afternoons
    Two lectures Monday a principles of biosciences and genetics 11-1
    then fundamental principles again 5-6
    Tues am lecture on biochemistry (time depends on your level of chem, ie do you have A level or not)
    Tues 3-4 animals and 5-6 again fundamental principles of biology
    weds: nothing!
    Thurs 11-12 tutorial once a fortnight
    2-5 lab practical
    fri 10-11 animals 1-2 genetics 2-5 labs

Best go visit the department if you're in Exeter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TakeName)
    I'm aware there might be different modules. But does anyone have a timetable for this subject at uni that they can post online? I'll be switching to this subject but admissions are taking a long time with the process, so it'd be good if I can just start attending the lectures now.

Thanks
    You can use this page to generate weekly/termly timetables for modules (or entire departments) - https://admin.exeter.ac.uk/academic/...13/department/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 13, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Exeter Guide

Accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

Quick Link:

Unanswered University of Exeter Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.