How to get a guys attention? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So I am totally shy and have low confidence; I heard confidence is anattractive feauture. I hate being in big groups, I get real nervous around a hot guy. I don't where slutty clothes when I go out "that scream I'm begging for attention." My question is how can I overcome this and have a guys attention and hopefully a boyfriend?
rbowe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You don't need to wear 'slutty clothes' to attract guys. But confidence is a big thing. You don't necessarily need to have it, plenty of shy people are in relationships. But obviously if nobody knows you're there, you aren't giving anyone chance to like you romantically. Start trying to feel more comfortable in groups (not necessarily big ones) and converse with people more, give your opinions, talk to people. If necessary then say you get nervous in front of people, chances are they won't even care or might even think it's sweet! Just don't stress about it and (I know it sounds corny) be yourself, and someone will come along eventually. Relationships aren't the be all and end all, you don't need one to be happy x
IxI_Rhys_IxI
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Just be more out-going to guys that seem to be in your kind of boat: Low confidence and shy. Get to know them, and see if you can advance something from there... I can tell you right now, Many people, like myself, find slutty clothing and too-outgoing females very off-putting... Then again, I'm seeking a long-term relationship, not a quick sexual fix.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads