Turn on thread page Beta

Cheap fuller bust sports bras watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just got my bust measured and found out that I'm a 34FF. Whilst I love having boobies sports bras are a right pain to buy. I've been buying the Lonsdale ones from sports direct for a while which you can pick up for under a tenner but they stop at an E. I've found some in Debenhams for about £25 but I was hoping to find one under £20.

Also i'd rather avoid primark and go for a sports brand.

ReputationRep:
    No ideas for bras, just dropping in to say well done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Boots)
    No ideas for bras, just dropping in to say well done.
    Thanks, care to donate to the "Charlotte needs a sports bra and they're so damn expensive" fund?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottelt)
    Thanks, care to donate to the "Charlotte needs a sports bra and they're so damn expensive" fund?
    I would like to, I would, but I don't feel I benefit, aside from the warm glow of charity in my heart, and you can buy that pre-packaged you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottelt)
    I would donate if I got something in return

seriously, m&s and debenhams do some good sports bras. £25 is good value.

ReputationRep:
    I like Panache's sports bra, at full price it's a little out of your budget and it looks like they're out of your size in this sale item, but it's worth keeping an eye out just in case any of the other colours go on sale in your size.

I've bought from LessBounce before and of the bras in their sale Berlei and Freya are supposed to be very good.

ReputationRep:
    eBay! You can regularly get Shock Absorbers for less than £18, and Freya and Panache ones pop up quite a bit too. All brand new with tags - there are sellers who sell off colours from last season and maybe excess stock or something. So far I've got 3 Shock Absorber B4490 bras all for under £15 (they are sold by bra size, they come up quite tight though so perhaps try one on in Debenhams or somewhere before deciding what size to get). Bravissimo also have some Freya sports bras in their sale at the moment I think.

Depending on where you got measured I would suggest double-checking the measurements yourself. A lot of 'professional' fitters still use rubbish techniques. Hopefully you're all in the right size now though!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 10, 2013
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.