Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what the chances of this happening were but ... out of the 20000+ students at my uni, I didn't think I knew anyone. Noone that I spoke to in my year group or anyone on facebook are at Portsmouth. But today I bumped into someone in the year above me who went to my 6th form ! We weren't exactly friends, but we spoke to each other every few days and were in the same tutor group. But it was nice to see a familiar face. Although it had been over a year since I had seen him and didn't know he was at my uni so wasn't expecting to see him........... I saw him and thought that it reminded me of someone from 6th form. I ended up sitting opposite him and the more I looked at him the more convinced I was that it was him, luckily it did turn out to be him and we got talking about uni and what a coincidence it is that we found each other........................... ................................ ................................ ................................ ......................... Has this happened to anyone else ??? We are in the same faculty, but it's spread over several buildings so we could have gone two years without noticing each other ! If we just passed in the corridor then I probably wouldn't have recognised him.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I bumped into someone from my sixth form a couple year below me a few days ago and he didn't recognise me. Awkward.

ReputationRep:
    One time when I was still at uni I was chilling in a friends room when all of a sudden in walks this guy who went to my sixth form, high school and primary school looking to buy some weed. Only spoken to the guy like once in my life, had no idea he went to the same uni as me. Blew my stoned-ass mind at the time.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.