Turn on thread page Beta

Understand the principles and carry out practice of Exotic Animal Care and Husbandry watch

ReputationRep:
    So I have an assignment in L3 Diploma Animal Management about sourcing and welfare of exotic animals, and was wondering if anyone else is studying the same course as me? As I could do with some help of public opinions

Also hoping someone could help me rephrase this paragraph?

'It should be recognised that although animals in captivity have the same needs of the same species in the wild, captivity is an artificial environment. An animal in an enclosure may sometimes lack the quantity and diversity of space enjoyed by an animal in the wild. Similarly, a captive animal may not have the same degree of freedom to forage, hunt, feed, exercise or interact with other species, or individuals of the same species, and therefore extra management effort is required to ensure these needs are provided for. Animals can experience feelings similar to those found in humans including fear, pain, boredom and frustration, and every reasonable measure needs to be taken by suppliers to prevent these from occurring.'

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.