Watch
This discussion is closed.
pure_ass_angel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hi,
Just wondered if ne one else was off to loughborough next year? Apart frm the exams at the moment, its the scariest thing coming!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
no sorry, im off to exeter for MechEng, anyone off down there to?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i applied to loughborough to do mech Eng. got a conditonal offer of BCC there, but decided to opt for Warwick as my second choice instead. Warwick is a better campus with a better student union and all round, a better reputation
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I was gonna go to Lough too for CivEng....BCC....then UCL made me an offer hehe
texan trucker
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
im goin to bristol... fro aero Meng, tho by the looks of p3 im not goin newere.. AAARRRRGGGGHHHH
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Wow! I'm off to exeter (hopefully) to do mech eng too! See you there! Where you live at the moment?
LittleMissSmile
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
tis charly!
kehe, thanks for showin me this website! quite cool, cept every1s reeally clever , feel quite inferia!
neway im doin mech eng at edin or leeds hopefully. ne1 else out there goin to those unis or doin that course there??
love charl x
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hey exeter person, i live in guildford - they say exter is like guildford onsea, alot of my friends are heading down/ where u at? u on messenger?
Dam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I live in nottingham at the moment, so I'm going to the uni which is just about the furthest away! Unfortunately I don't have messenger (I don't know how it works I'm a bit thick when it comes to computers).

What made you choose exeter? Which halls or flats have you applied for? See the other thread someone has started about exeter too. Is that you also?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (207)
46.94%
Take exams next summer (63)
14.29%
Change uni choice through clearing (100)
22.68%
Apply to uni next year instead (45)
10.2%
I'm not applying to university (26)
5.9%

Watched Threads