Turn on thread page Beta

Loughborough - Engineering Courses watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Just wondered if ne one else was off to loughborough next year? Apart frm the exams at the moment, its the scariest thing coming!

no sorry, im off to exeter for MechEng, anyone off down there to?

i applied to loughborough to do mech Eng. got a conditonal offer of BCC there, but decided to opt for Warwick as my second choice instead. Warwick is a better campus with a better student union and all round, a better reputation

I was gonna go to Lough too for CivEng....BCC....then UCL made me an offer hehe

ReputationRep:
    im goin to bristol... fro aero Meng, tho by the looks of p3 im not goin newere.. AAARRRRGGGGHHHH

Wow! I'm off to exeter (hopefully) to do mech eng too! See you there! Where you live at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    tis charly!
    kehe, thanks for showin me this website! quite cool, cept every1s reeally clever , feel quite inferia!
    neway im doin mech eng at edin or leeds hopefully. ne1 else out there goin to those unis or doin that course there??
    love charl x

hey exeter person, i live in guildford - they say exter is like guildford onsea, alot of my friends are heading down/ where u at? u on messenger?

ReputationRep:
    I live in nottingham at the moment, so I'm going to the uni which is just about the furthest away! Unfortunately I don't have messenger (I don't know how it works I'm a bit thick when it comes to computers).

What made you choose exeter? Which halls or flats have you applied for? See the other thread someone has started about exeter too. Is that you also?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.