Turn on thread page Beta

most moving scene in games watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    I think I just fabricated the whole scene. Can't say I've been particularly moved by a computer game!

When you got to level 15+ on Tetris things were often moving pretty quick. I miss that game!
    15?
    You serious?
    Only 15?
    I'm up that far in my sleep (literally, i once woke up and found myself playing at level 17).

ReputationRep:
    Tetris is a good game, a real test of skill. its really satisfying actually taking out five lines of the wall at once and hearing that screeching sheep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superomega1)
    Tetris is a good game, a real test of skill. its really satisfying actually taking out five lines of the wall at once and hearing that screeching sheep
    May i ask how you take out 5 lines in it?

ReputationRep:
    y'know place the blocks on one another as if you were building a brick wall. leave a gap for a long block and rotate so its tall and then in. that should do it, or just read the manual...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Yeah, i can't either.
    I rented it out, and my **** of a cousin bought the game, even though he isn't a fan, and is ruining it by using a strategy guide!

Well yeah, i suppose that it completely complete. But then you could argue you need to own every weapon, accessory and item in the game, collected everything, fought every battle (never escaped, which i never have actually), and lots of other things if you want to truly do it 100%.
    But if your gonna look at it form that perspective that would be impossible because as you know there is an inventory limit on the game cause we were gonna do that to. We have never lost a battle (obviously) and have never ran away(flee). There's no need for a strategy guide coz that takes the fun out it. We had a glance at it but it would have ruined the game. Am gonna have to go now. Got a heap of coursework to do and not long to do it, c'ya's later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superomega1)
    y'know place the blocks on one another as if you were building a brick wall. leave a gap for a long block and rotate so its tall and then in. that should do it, or just read the manual...
    That would be four lines, not five.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    But if your gonna look at it form that perspective that would be impossible because as you know there is an inventory limit on the game cause we were gonna do that to. We have never lost a battle (obviously) and have never ran away(flee). There's no need for a strategy guide coz that takes the fun out it. We had a glance at it but it would have ruined the game. Am gonna have to go now. Got a heap of coursework to do and not long to do it, c'ya's later
    Exactly. Its hard to define exactly what it is to complete a game, but i personally would say that it is just to get everything you can out of it, which to me means that it is impossible to complete any Final Fantasy as there is always more to discover.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. Its hard to define exactly what it is to complete a game, but i personally would say that it is just to get everything you can out of it, which to me means that it is impossible to complete any Final Fantasy as there is always more to discover.
    Lol you dont give up easy do you??? I take it ur a very compeditive kind of guy?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Lol you dont give up easy do you??? I take it ur a very compeditive kind of guy?!?!?!
    I give up when i feel there is no point on continuing, but i'm not really competitive. I have no need to be, because, and i know this sounds awfully cliched, but the only person i compete with is myself.

ReputationRep:
    I give up when i feel there is no point on continuing, but i'm not really competitive. I have no need to be, because, and i know this sounds awfully cliched, but the only person i compete with is myself.
    no not really....but im more of a social person....i like to compete with friends for fun. Im the kind of person that would rather be around friends than my himself. Everyone is different is suppose!

ReputationRep:
    no not really....but im more of a social person....i like to compete with friends for fun. Im the kind of person that would rather be around friends than my himself. Everyone is different is suppose!
    Well yeah. I am the sort of person who doesn't obsess about being with others all the time, but i certainly wouldn't go backing out of a challenge though.
    Not that its usually a challenge though.

But it does get boring beating other people all the time, so thats why i revert to challenging myself .

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.