Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My gcse grades are 3.5 a*, 6 a, 1 b and 1.5 c. I got A* in biology and chemistry at a level and an A at maths with an a at as level physics. I scored 702.5 average in my ukcat but I got 540 in my verbal reasoning. what are my chances of getting into KCL i.e do my a levels and ukcat make up for my gcses. Are gcses very important to UCL and Imperial or would I be at a disadvantage or does it depend on bmat for those two. What about St Georges too. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crying Egg)
    My gcse grades are 3.5 a*, 6 a, 1 b and 1.5 c. I got A* in biology and chemistry at a level and an A at maths with an a at as level physics. I scored 702.5 average in my ukcat but I got 540 in my verbal reasoning. what are my chances of getting into KCL i.e do my a levels and ukcat make up for my gcses. Are gcses very important to UCL and Imperial or would I be at a disadvantage or does it depend on bmat for those two. What about St Georges too. Thanks
    Check out the TSR wiki for information about what the unis look for but hurry because you need to apply & have your reference done in 5 days.

ReputationRep:
    as long as you meet the minimum gcse requirements, then it's all down to the bmat and PS for impey and ucl. wish they made this clear on their website tho!

ReputationRep:
    I went to KCL open day and they said for medicine, they judge on your gcses as well as your UKCAT

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You need to start by looking here, many of your questions are answered: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...Guide_and_FAQs

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 13, 2013

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.