Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Lovely topic title, but it's right there: my boyfriend and I had anal sex for the first time last night (my first time doing anal, not his). It didn't hurt, it was a weird sensation certainly but a great experience, all was good - but it's a day later and I've still not been able to go to the toilet, or even feel the slightest urge that I need to go. So now I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable and worried it's gonna be days before I can poo! It's normal to be constipated after anal right? How long does it tend to last?
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I haven't been on the receiving end in a while, but I don't remember this lasting for more than about a day, but people's responses vary. If they haven't had a poo a few hours before anal, some people poo soon afterwards, for example.

If you don't poo in the next day, you could talk to a pharmacist. You don't need to tell them about the anal...
beckaroo7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
drink lots of water and/or coffee, that should help with general constipation, though I have no experience with anal
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
It was all good, managed to go a day after Was probably just a bit shocked by having had something shoved up there and didn't know what to do! Apologies for the grossness haha!
Skittles6.9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My boyfriend accidentally penetrated me there during sex it was extremely painful and I've been feeling the need to go but can't are there any remedies for sore butt and constipation?
Anti-TrollPatrol
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tip, the muscles in your anus the 'sphincter' muscle is currently strained, what doesn't help is attempting to defecate while sitting as it start contracting the muscles, I'd suggest doing the tip doctors give for patients who suffer from bowel cancer and suffer constipation.

As an evolution of apes, our bodies are designed to squat when defecating rather than sitting, place something like a potty stool below your toilet to rest your feet on, this should allow the muscles to relax and allow you to defecate without too much pain
Janeforever12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hiya guys! This is embarrassing for me but i slightly worried but Me and my other half do anal and i cant poo! Its been 2-3 days now and i always feel the need to go but i cant and it hurts to try unless sometimes i take painkillers And i thought about eating more than i normally do in the hope it might get things started but im worried it wont help and i did read online it can take 9 days for the anal to recover? Is that true and can anyone help me with my problem??
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How often/regular are you normally?

I wouldn't overthink it. Don't strain (never strain!). Drink lots of water, eat healthily, relax and exercise.

If symptoms get worse or don't resolve in the next 3 days I'd seek medical help.

I'd review your anal sex technique if this is the way your body is responding. Sounds like you were not prepared (lube/properly relaxed/experienced) and/or your partner was too rough.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (20)
28.57%
No (38)
54.29%
Don't know (12)
17.14%

Watched Threads