Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i just posted my signed declaration letter and know waiting for them to put the money in roughly how long will i have to wait till my money comes in and will anything change on my online student finance account application form because right know it says we've sent a declaration form for you to sign and return which i posted on saturday i just want to know how long it will be before my money comes in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danomi36)
    i just posted my signed declaration letter and know waiting for them to put the money in roughly how long will i have to wait till my money comes in and will anything change on my online student finance account application form because right know it says we've sent a declaration form for you to sign and return which i posted on saturday i just want to know how long it will be before my money comes in
    Welcome to the site! You're unlikely to find help for this in the Chat forum - that forum isn't really designed for specific questions like this. I've moved your thread to the Student Financial Support forums, where you should be able to find others who can help you. I'd suggest that if you've still not heard anything after waiting for a couple of weeks, try calling their telephone help line for an update.

ReputationRep:
    How long is a piece of string?
    Twice half its length.
    Depending on which method of delivery you chose for sending your declaration form you may get a reply in a matter of days or a matter of weeks.
    I sent a form off Wednesday by next day delivery and they processed it by Friday night, from what I understand there are various offices which process these forms, I sent mine to the one in Darlington.
    Student Finance are processing based on dates currently so earliest gets processed first, if you sent the forms by 2nd class it may be a few days before they even get the forms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    How long is a piece of string? Student Finance England generally make a tortoise look like Usain Bolt though in my experience :rolleyes:
    Truest thing I've ever read

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.