Turn on thread page Beta

So recently out of the blue an old flame started texting me - i thought i'd screwed things up between us and that we didn't have a chance again so my heart seriously stopped when he contacted me. It was a good conversation just filling in the details about our lives the past couple of years, he mentioned going out for a drink where his uni is at in london. I replied saying that he should come up where my uni is at instead. He agreed and said that i'd have to come see him after - i was like yeah and then asked when he was coming up. No reply since (that was a week ago.) Normally I just would take it as the guy isn't interested but i really wanted this to have a chance and he was trying harder through the conversation so i'm really confused as to whats going on! What should I do, no one forgets about a text for a week right?

ReputationRep:
    Facebook him or text him again. Or try calling him, if you really think he misses you.

ReputationRep:
    I'd reconsider, there's a reason why things didn't work out for you the first time and there's a reason why you haven't been contacted for a few years. My guess (though don't listen to it by all means, I'm just a guy on the net, judging what you should do on one paragraph) is that he's wanting some poon and seen you as an option as some easy action. I say this because I know guys and girls who do this, especially after a breakup.

But, I could be wrong, he could be the man of your dreams, you'll bang and he'll treat you nice. Who knows.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.