The Student Room Group

Do you think I'm ugly? '' Photo's'' someone said I am

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Happy Boy.
If I'm not ugly than why am I still a virgin at 22?
Don't ask me, I'm still a virgin at 23. :redface:
Reply 101
Original post by Bassetts

I know you are, I'm the lad who pm asking you to be my friend

This thread is very bizarre.
Reply 103
Original post by chronic_fatigue
This thread is very bizarre.

why is it bizarre?
Just get a better haircut and you'll be fine.
Well you didn't pm me, you wrote a message on my wall then you replied on your own wall so I didn't know you had replied till a few hours later :tongue:

Anything you want to discuss, write on my wall or send me a pm :redface:
Reply 106

This is the start of a beautiful friendship...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Your mouth would look better if a truck run over it.
Reply 108
Okies u aint no eye candy but then u r not ugly either. You're normal I guess... I mean you know beauty is the beholder of the eye so calling someone beautiful or ugly is subjective. Also, there are more important things then good looks e.g.money is always a bonus :Pjkssss , I go for the brains and humor and shizzzz but again its subjective to ur opinion so you no wat the hater always be hating, as long as u happy wiv who u r cuz u no how the saying goes 'hate me or love me, either ways you thinking about me' :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
why is it bizarre?

Haven't read the whole thread but I saw the OP and it was .....interesting. I have to go back and read whatever is going on between you and that other poster :s-smilie:. You aren't ugly, but people need to stop with the picture threads.
Reply 110
I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. You are not ugly:smile:
Reply 111
Original post by pandabird
****ing hell, the quality of TSR posts are going down hill rapidly.

OP, in the second post you're actually good looking (and I wouldn't say that if I didn't mean it) but your forced smile in the first pic looks like you're trolling. So I'm confused, i reckon you know you aren't ugly and are just taking the mick.

Calm down.

If you ask a binary (yes/no) question be prepared to receive both responses. I'm sorry if you can't handle the heat don't post but don't tell people to all say NO YOU'RE GORGEOUS against their true opinions.
Reply 112
Original post by Jam'
Calm down.

If you ask a binary (yes/no) question be prepared to receive both responses. I'm sorry if you can't handle the heat don't post but don't tell people to all say NO YOU'RE GORGEOUS against their true opinions.

This.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 113
Not ugly not good looking but above average
Original post by glousck
Wow, people sure like to be dicks behind the safety of their computor screen. Wonder how many of the people posting dickish comments would put a picture of themselves up for scrutiny :rolleyes:

OP you're not ugly at all you look fine :smile:

i wonder what the caveman equivelant of the "am i ugly " thread was?
Reply 115
Original post by Jam'
Calm down.

The trouble with TSR, is that it's full of geeks people who behave as if they almost have Aspergers.

No sense of what makes good, appropriate social conversation.
Double click photo to enlargen.

Someone told me I was ugly, do you think I'm ugly?

1381441604851.jpg1381441519721.jpg

Apart from that smile....I think you are good looking
you have nice eyes.
grow your hair a bit more in length...it Will suit your face structure
and you have a strong chin..likeable
smile with closed lips ..like this ---> :smile:

Your torso..whatever bit of it I can view...seems huge..some find it attractive.
If I'm not ugly than why am I still a virgin at 22?

Maybe you don't approach women well enough
Reply 118
Original post by Hellcat12
Apart from that smile....I think you are good looking
you have nice eyes.
grow your hair a bit more in length...it Will suit your face structure
and you have a strong chin..likeable
smile with closed lips ..like this ---> :smile:

Your torso..whatever bit of it I can view...seems huge..some find it attractive.

Thank you, that's very kind of you

I have had issues with confidence in the past, I got hit by a car about 11 years ago and didn't receive counselling so I guess that still affects me emotionally.

Then this random person in the street ( who was ugly himself) called me ugly and it really made me feel worse than I do already.

Yeah, I attend the gym and have been a member for about 5 or 6 years now, thanks for the confidence boost on that part. makes me feel as though the time I'm putting in at the gym is getting me somewhere.

Original post by Hellcat12
Maybe you don't approach women well enough

I did have a girl ask me out at college years ago but I just laughed it off as if it were a joke though I know she was being serious, also I know a few other people who I think have been waiting for me to ask them out in the past but I just can't do it yet, confidence issues and that are delaying me.

Also I could never, ever kiss a girl as in tongues, the thought of germs would put me right off, however sex is more than fine :smile:
Thank you, that's very kind of you

I have had issues with confidence in the past, I got hit by a car about 11 years ago and didn't receive counselling so I guess that still affects me emotionally.

Then this random person in the street ( who was ugly himself) called me ugly and it really made me feel worse than I do already.

Yeah, I attend the gym and have been a member for about 5 or 6 years now, thanks for the confidence boost on that part. makes me feel as though the time I'm putting in at the gym is getting me somewhere.

I did have a girl ask me out at college years ago but I just laughed it off as if it were a joke though I know she was being serious, also I know a few other people who I think have been waiting for me to ask them out in the past but I just can't do it yet, confidence issues and that are delaying me.

Also I could never, ever kiss a girl as in tongues, the thought of germs would put me right off, however sex is more than fine :smile:

It's alright..very manageable you know
be headstrong
think of yourself as the most handsome guy in town...and trust me..it gives a mega ego boost.

As you said that insulting dumb head was ugly himself...maybe he found you too handsome and wanted to insult you to balm his own feelings.
So, cheer up handsome
:h: Have fun body building.

Hhhmmm.....you shouldn't have hurt her feelings you know
To boost your confidence ..make better friends with whom you feel comfortable and who like you a lot.
just don't give a damn if someone insults you in any way possible.

and about the kissing part...I can't say anything there.
i don't consider sex as a casual thing to get over someone's basic animal instinct.
to me it's something more intimate than satisfaction.
although I am a virgin and don't plan anything like that for another 7 years. I am proud to be a virgin, and if someone insults me over that...I have very good retorts for them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending