Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is there anyone who could simply read my PS and tell me if I'm on the right way? No need to write or edit anything, simply tell me your opinion and a few remarks if there are any . I'll be very grateful for the help.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    TSR has a free service specifically for what you're requesting here, have a look at this for some more information: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki..._is_PS_Help.3F

It's almost always a very bad idea to post your statement anywhere public before the admission cycle is over, but if you follow the instructions on that page you should be alright.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I know.. But at the moment the TSR PS help service is unavailable. I was wandering maybe I could contact a PS helper personally. Of course I would not post my PS publicly

ReputationRep:
    I'll take a look if you like

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If its not to late, I can too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just a warning: I'm sure everyone on here wants to help you, but I'd be careful about who you show yours to, TSR verifies that the PS helpers on their service are not students, but if you show it someone on here who might be someone applying this year, they could use your PS (or parts of it), and if they send in their application before you, the similarity report alarm bells will be ringing at UCAS.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 12, 2013

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.