Good morning. 48 minutes later. :p:
Reply 2501
Original post by Gemmer_
Good morning. 48 minutes later. :p:

Good morning 9 minutes and 36.5 seconds later :teehee:
Reply 2502
Original post by IDukem
Good morning 9 minutes and 36.5 seconds later :teehee:

How sweet! :colondollar: How you doing this fine/not so fine morning?
Reply 2503
Original post by Gemmer_
How sweet! :colondollar: How you doing this fine/not so fine morning?

I try to be...sometimes :redface: Ermmm i'm doing all right I guess, nothing more and nothing less haha. How about your lovely self? :smile:
Reply 2504
Original post by IDukem
I try to be...sometimes :redface: Ermmm i'm doing all right I guess, nothing more and nothing less haha. How about your lovely self? :smile:

Well, that's good! What have you got planned for today? :colondollar: Ah, I'm alright, I'm not long up so I guess we'll see if my mood changes. :redface:
Reply 2505
Original post by Gemmer_
Well, that's good! What have you got planned for today? :colondollar: Ah, I'm alright, I'm not long up so I guess we'll see if my mood changes. :redface:

Assignment shenanigans to be honest, yourself? :smile: Well I hope it'll be a nice day for ya and if not, i'm only a pm away if you need a shoulder to cry on or what not! :h:
Reply 2506
Original post by IDukem
Assignment shenanigans to be honest, yourself? :smile: Well I hope it'll be a nice day for ya and if not, i'm only a pm away if you need a shoulder to cry on or what not! :h:

Oh have fun with that. I've got alot of work to do myself, also have to order a Halloween costume. :colone: Well, thanks! I hope your day is bearable! Thank you, I'll be sure to remember that! Likewise though! :biggrin:
Reply 2507
Original post by emobambam
Glasgow really?I've always wanted to visit Scotland.I talk to a friend on here.she lives in Fraserburgh

Ohhhh really? Thats awesomeee:smile:) idont know where Fraserburgh is. I have family in america:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
How are you today me love? :h:

Still a bit overwhelmed haha. I just feel proper tired and drained after last night's kerfuffle!
Original post by mjj22
Ohhhh really? Thats awesomeee:smile:) idont know where Fraserburgh is. I have family in america:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

really, where in America are your relatives from?
Original post by Tcrumpen
Nothing don't worry

May as well tell me now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The day has come. Providing I remain focused on my work...

I should finally catch up after that week ill that forced me to miss working.

\o/
Reply 2512
Original post by emobambam
really, where in America are your relatives from?

Indianapolis :smile:
Reply 2513
Original post by lauraaaaa
Still a bit overwhelmed haha. I just feel proper tired and drained after last night's kerfuffle!

I'm sorry to here that hun! :hugs: Could you not have a power nap or try something to ease your mind a little?

Original post by Holby_fanatic
May as well tell me now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He had a sex change to be like you and develop a Welsh accent. However it didn't go to plan so he still couldn't find the love of his dreams. So he couldn't contain his sexual frustration within the realm of his body and so he screwed a iguana whilst dressed like the tooth fairy wondering what the meaning of life is.
Reply 2514
Original post by IDukem
I'm sorry to here that hun! :hugs: Could you not have a power nap or try something to ease your mind a little?

He had a sex change to be like you and develop a Welsh accent. However it didn't go to plan so he still couldn't find the love of his dreams. So he couldn't contain his sexual frustration within the realm of his body and so he screwed a iguana whilst dressed like the tooth fairy wondering what the meaning of life is.

Don't be ridiculous. It wasn't an iguana, it was a komodo dragon...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mjj22
Indianapolis :smile:

I have a lot of family that live in Indianapolis, Indiana.
my dad and most of his relatives went to Indiana University.my mother and her sister went to Indiana State.when was last time you were in Indiana?small world huh? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by IDukem

I'm at sixth form till 4 hah
Reply 2517
Someone's took the "GL" off the sign for the glassblowing laboratory so it says assblowing laboratory :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2518
Original post by james1211
Someone's took the "GL" off the sign for the glassblowing laboratory so it says assblowing laboratory :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, that brings excitement to the lab. :rolleyes: :tongue:
Reply 2519
Original post by Gemmer_
Well, that brings excitement to the lab. :rolleyes: :tongue:

I guess so :redface: Hopefully it's a joke but i wouldn't put it past students...

Quick Reply

Latest