The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tcrumpen
I think well, haven't given her another massage perhaps i can use that as a pretense to get her up here, if she's relaxed she'll hopefully say yes

That could work, especially if she liked the last massage you gave her.
Original post by lauraaaaa
Holy **** I'm so nervous for tomorrow!

What is tomorrow?
Original post by Pallas Athena
What is tomorrow?

My theory test
Reply 4223
That could work, especially if she liked the last massage you gave her.

From what i recall she did like it, made her so relaxed she could have fallen asleep, she was red faced as well, makes me think she was a little embrassed
From what i recall she did like it, made her so relaxed she could have fallen asleep, she was red faced as well, makes me think she was a little embrassed

Embarrassment indicates she may have liked it more than she anticipated, which is good in your case. A massage can be quite powerful!
My theory test

I was so nervous for mine but you will do just fine. Best of luck.
Reply 4226
Embarrassment indicates she may have liked it more than she anticipated, which is good in your case. A massage can be quite powerful!

I'm trying to keep my mind clean, but my mind immedatley made that dirty :tongue: yeah well apprently i'm good with my hands, i've had NO training in massage what so ever
Original post by StartSomething
You know you're at work too much when you walk into work and it feels like home.
As much as I love my job, that's a bit weird.

On the other hand I got my nose pierced at the weekend and I think it looks sexy. Sexy zombie halloween nurse here I come.

Aww! Haha, I guess its the price you have ti pay for loving what you do XD But its nice :smile:

Cool! I'd only ever get a belly button piercing though I do like the idea of having my left wrist pierced haha.
Oooh! Sounds like you'll have a great time, haven't yet decided on a costume :redface:
Still confused as to why Halloween is an excuse for girls to dress like sluts :teehee:

No, you must have. I can be quite blind at times. :smile: It is always nice to have a break. How are you spending your half term? I'm just busy organising things around the house. There is a lot to do! :h:

Ah ok. Haha I see lol. Mmm yes! This has been a long time coming :biggrin: Meeting up with friends, relaxing and having fun whilst still doing a ton of work! Cool aww haha, you moving or...???

Original post by incipientT
dance:dance:

yay :yay:
I was so nervous for mine but you will do just fine. Best of luck.

Thanks, reeeeeeeally nervous though. I'm shattered as well but I know i'll be up worrying
I'm trying to keep my mind clean, but my mind immedatley made that dirty :tongue: yeah well apprently i'm good with my hands, i've had NO training in massage what so ever

That is only natural so it's all right to let your mind wander. :wink: Is that so? That is a plus, always.
Original post by lucine.B

yay :yay:

I think maybe we've run this joke into the ground :tongue:

Anyway, how's things?
Piercings are awesome.

:yep:

Aww! Haha, I guess its the price you have ti pay for loving what you do XD But its nice :smile:

Cool! I'd only ever get a belly button piercing though I do like the idea of having my left wrist pierced haha.
Oooh! Sounds like you'll have a great time, haven't yet decided on a costume :redface:
Still confused as to why Halloween is an excuse for girls to dress like sluts :teehee:

Eeeewww wrist piercings. I only think they're ew because of the gross ones I have seen haha.

Because girls love to dress as sluts? :lol:
I'm not going as a slutty nurse. I'm going as a classy sexy nurse :cool:
Reply 4232
That is only natural so it's all right to let your mind wander. :wink: Is that so? That is a plus, always.

well the only thing i can think of that would give me a natural talent for massage is my guitar paying, watching videos and reading can only do so much
Reply 4233
Eeeewww wrist piercings.

I like them on a girl, more than i should :mmm:

Did the nose piercing hurt?
Original post by james1211

Eeeewww wrist piercings. I only think they're ew because of the gross ones I have seen haha.

I'd probably get one but i'd be scared to catch it on things!
well the only thing i can think of that would give me a natural talent for massage is my guitar paying, watching videos and reading can only do so much

That may be the case. Did you manage to convince her to come over for another massage?
Original post by incipientT
I think maybe we've run this joke into the ground :tongue:

Anyway, how's things?

Aww really??? but I was just getting started... gangster :gangster: hahaha :hahaha: lol :lol:
Okay we can stop now!

Things are um...good??? What about for you??? :smile:

Aww the ones I've seen are well nice :tongue: I really want like a bar one that you see on necks sometimes but with a stud or something...not sure XD

Hahaha LOL. If that were the case then we couldn't tell men off for ogling us! :lol:
Ag ok...cos slutty & sexy are different :P nah just kidding I know they are but either way Halloween seems to be an excuse to wear little to no clothing or just really raise the eyebrows of men by looking spicy hot :rofl:

Original post by james1211

You do?! I really want to get one haha.

I'd probably get one but i'd be scared to catch it on things!

Go to a good parlor then! One that actually cleans their needles :tongue:
Reply 4238
That may be the case. Did you manage to convince her to come over for another massage?

she still hasn't responded to the message i sent her 5 hours ago, she hasn't 'seen' it yet
Reply 4239
You do?! I really want to get one haha.

There was a girl in my class in first year uni who had them and they were :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest