The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DivinityA
Hey folks

Hello :wavey:
Evening:smile:
Original post by incipientT
I've got stuff with uni to figure out, plus a fireworks display tomorrow to do and another on tuesday...

Oh right, hope 'stuff' goes okay :h:

Oh gosh, I hadn't realised it was bonfire night soon! Have you got much to prepare for the shows?
Reply 5003
Wow i leave for 30 minutes to work on a new Sig and so much has happened
How is everyone here?

This is soooooooooooooo cute!!! Where did you get it?!!
Original post by shadowdweller
Oh right, hope 'stuff' goes okay :h:

Oh gosh, I hadn't realised it was bonfire night soon! Have you got much to prepare for the shows?

Me too, I've got to catch up on some stuff before monday and I won't be getting it done tomorrow :afraid:

Got all the equipment and fireworks packed this afternoon, so no more preparation needs to be done. Out the house at 8 30am tomorrow and probably back somewhere between 12 and 2am...
How is everyone here?

Pretty good, yourself?
Original post by lucine.B
This is soooooooooooooo cute!!! Where did you get it?!!

here :fyi:
Me too, I've got to catch up on some stuff before monday and I won't be getting it done tomorrow :afraid:

Got all the equipment and fireworks packed this afternoon, so no more preparation needs to be done. Out the house at 8 30am tomorrow and probably back somewhere between 12 and 2am...

Pretty good, yourself?

That's what Sundays are for, doing ALL the work :tongue:

Guess I won't be seeing you on TSR much tomorrow then, given that's your usual posting time :wink:

Nah, but seriously, I hope the show(s) goes alright :h:
How is everyone here?

Good thanks. You???

Why, what's this weekend?

Pretty good. Busy also :yawn:

Bonfire night is soon! :tongue: Hence the many firework displays haha

Haha did you watch the new TBBT?!! The shower thing scene that I was annoyed about actually works really well :biggrin: Its sooooooooooooooooo good haha :h:
How have you been???
Reply 5010
Made me a new sig, got bored of the old one
Bonfire night is soon! :tongue: Hence the many firework displays haha

Haha did you watch the new TBBT?!! The shower thing scene that I was annoyed about actually works really well :biggrin: Its sooooooooooooooooo good haha :h:
How have you been???

I realise that now! :tongue:

ZOMG THAT WAS LAST NIGHT. I haven't watched it yet, I will do so shortly :h:

Stressed and/or ill, mostly :lol: yourself?

My new fav website :love:
I'm so excited for bonfire night! Although it seems tiring I bet you'll have so much fun doing all that :biggrin:
How much have you got to plan??? You got any surprises??? Importing anything from say..China :rofl: Hows it all going???
I love it :smile:
:hugs:< closest I can provide :smile:

It's fine, just need some sleep :smile:
I realise that now! :tongue:

ZOMG THAT WAS LAST NIGHT. I haven't watched it yet, I will do so shortly :h:

Stressed and/or ill, mostly :lol: yourself?

Haha good good :mmm:

IKR!!! I had to see if today since I was out partying :colondollar: :dance:
Do! :h:

Aww really??? Developing a cold??? I'm good thanks, feeling much better than I should do (considering the events of last night :lol:)
To much work at uni then???
Haha good good :mmm:

IKR!!! I had to see if today since I was out partying :colondollar: :dance:
Do! :h:

Aww really??? Developing a cold??? I'm good thanks, feeling much better than I should do (considering the events of last night :lol:)
To much work at uni then???

Good partying?

Aye, fun times. Not too hungover then? :tongue: Yeah, I'm still catching up on stuff.
That's what Sundays are for, doing ALL the work :tongue:

Guess I won't be seeing you on TSR much tomorrow then, given that's your usual posting time :wink:

Nah, but seriously, I hope the show(s) goes alright :h:

:sadnod:

More like my entire day :tongue: If my phone contract did internet, I would have hours spare to post, but it doesn't so I won't :tongue:

They should do :smile: They usually do, haven't had any hilarious mistakes for years :smile:
My new fav website :love:
I'm so excited for bonfire night! Although it seems tiring I bet you'll have so much fun doing all that :biggrin:
How much have you got to plan??? You got any surprises??? Importing anything from say..China :rofl: Hows it all going???
I love it :smile:

:awesome:

Yeah, it's a lot of fun. Don't have anything particularly new this year though, just some regular stuff we do every year :smile:

Nah, the company handles importing stuff and designing the shows :tongue: But yeah, pretty much everything is imported from china :smile:

Good :smile:
Original post by lauraaaaa
I feel weird

What up hun???

Original post by EmKendall
:five: Wow lucky! I just don't really like the taste, and I don't go to parties and stuff >< My school's tiny and all my friends are like me, not that much of a socialite or party-animal >< So I hardly know anyone out of school, which sucks! Yeah, I'm in Lower Sixth! You? :smile:

Haha! I like the taste of the hard stuff >.< Like liqueur and spirits etc. Wine just doesn't do it for me :yucky: though I do like larger but love cider haha. Beer is okay. I see, I'm not exactly a party animal...my friend is what you'd describe as a party animal haha! I like nights out but I also love a good night in, I'm basically the girl who loves everything!
I'm in upper :smile: What have you taken???
Haha! I like the taste of the hard stuff >.< Like liqueur and spirits etc. Wine just doesn't do it for me :yucky: though I do like larger but love cider haha. Beer is okay. I see, I'm not exactly a party animal...my friend is what you'd describe as a party animal haha! I like nights out but I also love a good night in, I'm basically the girl who loves everything!
I'm in upper :smile: What have you taken???

I haven't tried anything like that yet :redface: I think I'd be really awkward at a party, but I really love getting together with friends and having a meal or watching a movie or something relaxed :smile: I'm doing Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Geography! And you?
:sadnod:

More like my entire day :tongue: If my phone contract did internet, I would have hours spare to post, but it doesn't so I won't :tongue:

They should do :smile: They usually do, haven't had any hilarious mistakes for years :smile:

:console:

Well have fun being TSR-less :tongue:

That's good to know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest