The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lauraaaaa

Yup, it's good :smile: haha I don't even know what poto is about tbh :s-smilie: I love billy elliot!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither do i but i just like how there is a phantom involved! It looks cool!
Reply 5121
Haha I don't know if it's his thing! I've seen wicked on west end and it was so so good! I will get to broadway one day! Ooh yeah I'll go drinking there too hah. Getting such a bad cold :frown:

I duno what to have for tea hah

Pasta?
Reply 5122
The S4?

Yeah- that. :smile:
Original post by lucine.B
Honestly do its so much fun :grin: I'll come with you!!! :h: I know the West end so well (my mom takes us to the theater twice a month! Its tradition she loves it like I do). Have also been lucky enough to be in a few shows so its great fun. Do you live in London???

No i don't live in London i live near Bristol but id still travel and stay over night or something! What would you recommend seeing?
Original post by Gemmer_

Ive got the S4. How are you finding it

:congrats: was it the Luton one??? How was it???

Nah, was at the University just down the road from me. :P
Reply 5126
Original post by Stringer987
Ive got the S4. How are you finding it

I guess I'm used to iPhones so it's hard to get used to.
Oh oh he's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :wink: How'd you find it??? Aww you mean the queues honey??? :lol: They're well long but its must've been worth it in the end...right???
Er...not sure I wouldn't be the best person to ask. Now if you were suicidal... :redface:
But either way I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:

Was just about to say that! :tongue: Thorpe park is ze bomb!!! Fright Night is even better, just so good and tons of fun, you'd love it hehe :h:

Its awesome. Queues are long but worth it. I have waited 1 hour and 30 for Saw. IT WAS ****ING AWESOME!!. Worth it! Theirs mad waits for the mazes though! Fast track prices for individual rides aren't that bad tbh! :biggrin:
Reply 5128
Oh my, I am absolutely loving single life today!
No i don't live in London i live near Bristol but id still travel and stay over night or something! What would you recommend seeing?

Ah right. Yeah do, you'll absolutely love it! Oh well I've seen many plays um...what are you into, musicals??? Or just plays??? Also what genre??? And er do you like the idea of seeing a movie that's been turned into a play???

Original post by CharlieTT
Nah, was at the University just down the road from me. :P

For a place??? What uni??? RADA or like Holloway??? I don't quite know all the uni's that do drama in London...ooh UCL???
Hahah. I live far away from thorpe park though so probably won't be able to go :frown:

Yup, it's good :smile: haha I don't even know what poto is about tbh :s-smilie: I love billy elliot!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwww. One year you shall come! It was a 2 hour journey for me so not bad, not sure about u though lol! That's why u come to Nottingham. Close to Alton towers, Thorpe park, space centre and beach! Lol :tongue:
Original post by *manya*
Oh my, I am absolutely loving single life today!

Hey hey hey! Welcome to ze thread :h: I'm Lucine. how are ya??? :smile: being single is great isn't it??? XD

Original post by Sphodromantis
Its awesome. Queues are long but worth it. I have waited 1 hour and 30 for Saw. IT WAS ****ING AWESOME!!. Worth it! Theirs mad waits for the mazes though! Fast track prices for individual rides aren't that bad tbh! :biggrin:

Haha IKR! Definitely, oh wow I've never had to wait that long for Saw only Swarm but then I just seem to go at the right time so the queue wasn't long at all! I LOVE THEM ALL!!! SO BLOODY GOOD haha. Omggg yush when it comes to Fright night everyone is up for the Maze :lol: nope plus you can group certain rides together :biggrin:

For a place??? What uni??? RADA or like Holloway??? I don't quite know all the uni's that do drama in London...ooh UCL???

Nah, was for a student production. I'm going to be doing management at Uni. It was at Kingston.
Haha I don't know if it's his thing! I've seen wicked on west end and it was so so good! I will get to broadway one day! Ooh yeah I'll go drinking there too hah. Getting such a bad cold :frown:

I duno what to have for tea hah

Ask! Its great man, love it :biggrin: Seen it 5 times I believe. Got the chance to sing the whole Wicked set at the Royal Albert hall once. You will, I'll make sure you do :laugh:
Defo, I'll show you all the best clubz :wink: Where all ze starts party haha XD Have you taken anything??? Maybe its the weather.
Original post by Gemmer_
I guess I'm used to iPhones so it's hard to get used to.

Any help as me! Got any decent apps yet?
Original post by CharlieTT
Nah, was for a student production. I'm going to be doing management at Uni. It was at Kingston.

Cool. Nice. Cool.
Ah right. Yeah do, you'll absolutely love it! Oh well I've seen many plays um...what are you into, musicals??? Or just plays??? Also what genre??? And er do you like the idea of seeing a movie that's been turned into a play???

I really wouldnt mind what it is, im into all that stuff really! So i would say im pretty open to it all!
I really wouldnt mind what it is, im into all that stuff really! So i would say im pretty open to it all!

Okay great, awesome. Give me sec i shall compile a list haha XD
So have you not seen any plays at all then???
Ask! Its great man, love it :biggrin: Seen it 5 times I believe. Got the chance to sing the whole Wicked set at the Royal Albert hall once. You will, I'll make sure you do :laugh:
Defo, I'll show you all the best clubz :wink: Where all ze starts party haha XD Have you taken anything??? Maybe its the weather.

Ooh wicked was really good!
Nah, cos it's not bad at all yet :smile:
Original post by Sphodromantis
Awwww. One year you shall come! It was a 2 hour journey for me so not bad, not sure about u though lol! That's why u come to Nottingham. Close to Alton towers, Thorpe park, space centre and beach! Lol :tongue:

Im looking at nottingham for uni :smile: I'm in sheffield currently! I love alton towers too!
Original post by Gemmer_

I have that one :smile:
Original post by Tcrumpen
Pasta?

I did end up with pasta hah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay great, awesome. Give me sec i shall compile a list haha XD
So have you not seen any plays at all then???

No none at all! As i said no one will go with me! I need a buddy!

Quick Reply

Latest