I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james1211
Are you EmKendall or whatever your username was? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's me! ^-^
Original post by mjj22
Cute??? Nooo broo lol, no

Haha Maths&Chemistry at advanced higher, higher leadership and higher sports leadership.

Ohhh thats cool!!! So ure into like graphical, computerly stuff then??? It sounds complicated lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh they are. Look at jumping spiders! So tiny!!
Ahh cool! So what do u want to do career wise?
Yeah I am, but I do a lot of 3D animation work. Not too much hard work, but can be difficult for some people. Lol
I think I know what one of the problems I have is
Reply 5343
Original post by Jack22031994
I think I know what one of the problems I have is

What is that?
Reply 5344
Original post by Tcrumpen
Oh i was having a little anxiety about my money issues

Ohhhh damn, is it all sorted now?

Original post by Sphodromantis
Yeh they are. Look at jumping spiders! So tiny!!
Ahh cool! So what do u want to do career wise?
Yeah I am, but I do a lot of 3D animation work. Not too much hard work, but can be difficult for some people. Lol

Ohhh dude noooo, thats not cuteee

I want to study Actuarial Science or Maths&Economics haha.

Ohhh seems like u enjoy it:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is that?

I think I'm scared of both rejection, but also potentially setting myself up to get hurt later down the line
Reply 5346
I think I'm scared of both rejection, but also potentially setting myself up to get hurt later down the line

Its kinda impossible not to go through one of those; its a part of life:/

Sorry for butting in:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5347
setting myself up to get hurt later down the line

Just remember this, every relationship anyone has ever been in, except for the one they're in when they die, has ended in a break up or a divorce. You won't be the first, and certainly not the last.
Reply 5348

Welcome to the club ... add in there a fear of failure (which is effectivley what the 2nd one is)
Reply 5349
Original post by mjj22
Ohhhh damn, is it all sorted now?

Ohhh dude noooo, thats not cuteee

I want to study Actuarial Science or Maths&Economics haha.

Ohhh seems like u enjoy it:smile:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

WEll sorted ish ...
Reply 5350
Welcome to the club ... add in there a fear of failure (which is effectivley what the 2nd one is)

I think i'm the opposite of you guys, i don't have any fear of asking someone out but i never meet anyone i like in that way.

Maybe my standards are too high or i don't care enough to look at people in that way :s-smilie:
Reply 5351
I think i'm the opposite of you guys, i don't have any fear of asking someone out but i never meet anyone i like in that way.

Maybe my standards are too high or i don't care enough to look at people in that way :s-smilie:

I'm not scared of askign people out in general, what scares me is that i will get rejected, that however doens't impede me that much when asking a girl out, i just expect to be rejected when i ask

You could be an 'idealist' like me as well as a perfectonist
Original post by mjj22
Its kinda impossible not to go through one of those; its a part of life:/

Sorry for butting in:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its ok - thanks

Just remember this, every relationship anyone has ever been in, except for the one they're in when they die, has ended in a break up or a divorce. You won't be the first, and certainly not the last.

I guess you're right

Yeah I guess I am scared of failing - not to sound big headed or anything, I'm not used to failure so I think thats why I might be scared of it
Reply 5353
I'm not scared of askign people out in general, what scares me is that i will get rejected, that however doens't impede me that much when asking a girl out, i just expect to be rejected when i ask

You could be an 'idealist' like me as well as a perfectonist

When you go in with the mindset that you'll be rejected it's somewhat self fulfilling, but not always.

Well I am a perfectionist but i don't think it hinders me in that way because my last ex was far from perfect and i was with her for long enough. I've spent all my life being told such and such likes me and brushed it off because i didn't feel interested enough, maybe i should just date people instead so at least i can spend a bit of time seeing if my feeling develop.
Original post by FirelightPhoenix
Bit trippy yeah! Because I didn't feel comfortable with my basically my whole name as my username >< Security ya know! :jfault:

Haha yeah that's fair enough, it worked because I can't even remember your old username already!
It was just a bit odd when I looked at my quoted list and there was a load of 'firelight pheonix' and I had no clue who that was which confused me a bit!
:macarena: <- my childhood right there.
Reply 5355
WEll sorted ish ...

And by that u mean...?

Its ok - thanks

I guess you're right

Yeah I guess I am scared of failing - not to sound big headed or anything, I'm not used to failure so I think thats why I might be scared of it

No probs, :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oosh, I think some people on here need to grow some haha
Reply 5357
Original post by mjj22
And by that u mean...?

No probs, :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well i'm worrying about it so much yet the problem is still there
Reply 5358
Well i'm worrying about it so much yet the problem is still there