The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FirelightPhoenix
You're both talking about different phobias! Emetophobia (lauraaaaa) and entomophobia (Tom)! I'm okay with most insects (apart from spiders), but not on me! Vomit just makes me gag... ><
That's such a cool one! :nosebleed: < well that's grim ><

Yeah, grim is the word dude! :hump2: this is just odd.
After that Lennon one I've just started listening to Imagine loads and then other Beatles songs, I don't even like The Beatles :confused:
Original post by lucine.B

You scared of spiders???

Neither am I. Cool, great choices! i was going to apply to UEA as one of my safety nets.

Yeah UEA is the one I want to go to as it's the best in the country for English Lit, even though it isn't a Russell Group. I'm not scared of spiders, btt a person's face on a spider? Nightmare material.

Original post by lauraaaaa
Ooops sorry, misread!
I'll but out!

Haha that's OK all these Latin words get confusing!
Original post by Tom_green_day

Yeah UEA is the one I want to go to as it's the best in the country for English Lit, even though it isn't a Russell Group. I'm not scared of spiders, btt a person's face on a spider? Nightmare material.

Haha that's OK all these Latin words get confusing!

Its fab!!! Seems like a great uni :smile: 'A person's face on a spider'??? Do you not mean a spider on a person's face??? :lolwut:

I studied Latin! :biggrin:
Reply 5462
Evening all :hat2: I am wonderful and single and also very new to this thread, so having to scroll through a lot of previous pages to figure out what the heck you guys are talking about... :biggrin:
How many fears do you have???
Hmm, for depression there's endless about we've been given about 20 extra for each topic (inc. subtopics) its so long. But then Psych is all about memory haha. I'm just happy all we need to put in the exam is the names & findings.

1? Why, what else do I have a phobia of?
I've acceptes failure for the test
Its fab!!! Seems like a great uni :smile: 'A person's face on a spider'??? Do you not mean a spider on a person's face??? :lolwut:

I studied Latin! :biggrin:

No No I mean the emoticon was a face with spider's legs. That is really, really creepy.
The uni was great although in my memory it has slightly merged with Warwick, they were very similar! The city of Norwich is great though, visited it in the summer and I love it, it fits in with my part nerdy and part mainstream interests
Reply 5465
How was it??? Bet it was fun, haven't been to any of my martial arts in a week! I'm loosing my mind :lol:

I haven't been in about a month (personal reasons)

Original post by Jack22031994
whats that?

Japanese Martial Art
Original post by Tcrumpen

Japanese Martial Art

ah cool - did you see my response?
Reply 5467
ah cool - did you see my response?

What response?
What response?

you asked me a question
Reply 5469
you asked me a question

Was it in respones to the "Is she hot" question if so i believe i saw that yes
Was it in respones to the "Is she hot" question if so i believe i saw that yes

yeah - ah ok - thought you would respond thats all
1? Why, what else do I have a phobia of?
I've acceptes failure for the test

Just cos I feel like I've seen you mentions quite a few phobias before...

Original post by Tom_green_day
No No I mean the emoticon was a face with spider's legs. That is really, really creepy.
The uni was great although in my memory it has slightly merged with Warwick, they were very similar! The city of Norwich is great though, visited it in the summer and I love it, it fits in with my part nerdy and part mainstream interests

Right yeah...but its a cartoon :lol: I don't find it creepy at all but then tbh nothing actually scraes me. For starters never watched a movie thats scared me at all! Which annoys me sooo much haha.
I've visited it too its great! Looks fab, and yeah totally fits in with interests haha esp. mainstream & nerdy ones :tongue:
Reply 5472
yeah - ah ok - thought you would respond thats all

lol, you guessed wrong :tongue:
lol, you guessed wrong :tongue:

ah ok :lol:
Just cos I feel like I've seen you mentions quite a few phobias before...

Duno but sick/illness is my only actual panic attack inducing phobia
Reply 5475
ah ok :lol:

However i've been in the situation as you ive had a couple of dreams about my new(ish) hot friend, however she's brotherzoned me :tongue:
Duno but sick/illness is my only actual panic attack inducing phobia

Ah cool.
I haven't been in about a month (personal reasons)

Ahhh okay, hope you're better :smile:
How was it going back??? I reckon I'll go back to mine next week, but I've been doing stuff at home for all of them :h: so should be fine.
However i've been in the situation as you ive had a couple of dreams about my new(ish) hot friend, however she's brotherzoned me :tongue:

Well its only been one so far so may be juts be a one off
Reply 5479
Ahhh okay, hope you're better :smile:
How was it going back??? I reckon I'll go back to mine next week, but I've been doing stuff at home for all of them :h: so should be fine.

I can talk over skype is you like and i was ok, bit rusty

Quick Reply

Latest