The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucine.B
Just a ton of work then an early night as got work (actual work) tomorrow.
Do you ever branch out into other genres with your music???

Cool, and yeah dnb, ambient, garage, allsorts!

Oh really??? Were you all macho like 'I'm a real man! I don't cry??? :rofl:
Tender is good in my opinion! :biggrin: Especially when its meat :sogood: Haha 'everything'??? There must be something you like/love??? :tongue:

Haha, no I have never held that opinion really. I don't think there is anything wrong with showing emotion but when it is Marley and Me maybe you are too far gone.... :tongue:

Oh there are many things I like, it wasn't really intended as a literal statement. I like meat - tender or otherwise - for example. :awesome:

:lol: why yes I am. Twas quite fun :mmm: Haha! Well that's good then...out of interest what wouldn't you do??? Do anything fun last night???
So some of the shows I watch:
Agatha Christie's Poirot
TBBT
New Girl
Suburgatory
NCIS & NCIS LA
The Mindy Project
Some girls
Sweat the small stuff
OITNB
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
HIMYM
Fresh Prince
My wife & kids
Fresh meat
London Irish
Top Gear
Whitechapel
CDWM
Revenge
and well many many others though most of them are American.

Glad to hear you had fun! With regards to what I wouldn't do: I think that depends on who is likely to see me :lol:

I got outrageously drunk, had a less-than-awesome conversation with an ex and proceeded to make a giant arse of myself in as many ways as possible. Lol.

I have seen many of those. Distinct lack of Two Broke Girls though. Did you watch Jersey Shore?

'Old'?!! In what universe??? 4oxzd.jpg :rofl: Tis a good start indeed :ahee:

I shall :smile: So hows your Saturday night going???

In my universe.

Not doing anything particularly interesting just talking to friends and watching TV/reading. How about you?
Original post by james1211
Oh cool, hope you did well :smile: I will be playing tomorrow afternoon.

Today we cycled 60km so i'm extremely tired! But it was fun.

I didn't do that well, but getting better with time. :smile: Nice, have a good game. I'll be playing tomorrow as well.

Wow, great! How long did it take? I can imagine how tired you must be, I wanted to cycle a little in the evening after badminton but the bike was not in good condition.
Original post by Spontogical

Hmmm...
Original post by Pallas Athena
Hmmm...

Hmmm indeed :smug:
Reply 6185
Original post by Pallas Athena
I didn't do that well, but getting better with time. :smile: Nice, have a good game. I'll be playing tomorrow as well.

Wow, great! How long did it take? I can imagine how tired you must be, I wanted to cycle a little in the evening after badminton but the bike was not in good condition.

It takes a while to get good at, but sometimes you just have a bad day skill wise. Thanks, hopefully you play better tomorrow :smile:

It took about 6 hours, an average speed of 10km per hour. I'm refusing to move from this seat now, too comfy and tired :tongue: Ah, sometimes my bike doesn't run very well, they do take a lot of maintenance sometimes.
Original post by mjj22
Lol, Hey Lulu i think he finds them too predictable too watch whilst am proper scared to watch:colondollar:

Wooooop!!! Action-luvin Sister from another Mr :tongue: Action just rocks!!!! I cant watch horror... Its juat too scary haha. Guess what my uncle told me to watch, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Anddd Revolution:P i saw the trailers and i'm so excited now:smile:))

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heya, I find them like that too but I just laugh because most of them are funny to me :biggrin: Aww, really??? don't! :angry:

:woo: yeah ya!!! Hehe :colondollar: Oh yes another mister indeed :h: :zomg: yeeeeeeeeeees!!! It really does, just wanna get my guitar and go... tumblr_muuk8mTJ4m1sbsjsto1_500.gif hahaha! Aww :hugs: Wait. You mean to tell me you weren't watching it before?! Get up to speed my girl it is awesome haha. You should be :excited: you shall not be disappointed :bigsmile:

Hmm, like it :yep:
It seems you are as obsessed with MIC as I am (specifically Mark Francis :pinch: <---- stole your fav smiley :mwuaha:

Original post by jaydoh
Cool, and yeah dnb, ambient, garage, allsorts!

Mmm, do you mean rnb??? Cool, nice!
Reply 6187
Evening All

It seems you are as obsessed with MIC as I am (specifically Mark Francis :pinch: <---- stole your fav smiley :mwuaha:

His cameo appearances makes that show come alive! :biggrin:
Original post by ByronicHero
Haha, no I have never held that opinion really. I don't think there is anything wrong with showing emotion but when it is Marley and Me maybe you are too far gone.... :tongue:

Cool, nope there isn't at all, its good to let it all out thing is I can't really I'm like a robot :ahee: Aww, that was a cool movie, didn't think to cry though. Just thought it was a sad moment :sadnod: it may not be 'too far'...depending on how you measure 'too far' :tongue:

Oh there are many things I like, it wasn't really intended as a literal statement. I like meat - tender or otherwise - for example. :awesome:

I thought so XD 'Otherwise' ey. :laugh:

Glad to hear you had fun! With regards to what I wouldn't do: I think that depends on who is likely to see me :lol:

Haha yeah :ahee: Haha I see, same with me too...then again when I've got alcohol in me I just go :crazy: (well not as cray as that haha).

I got outrageously drunk, had a less-than-awesome conversation with an ex and proceeded to make a giant arse of myself in as many ways as possible. Lol.

Aw haha! I see, the problem with me when I'm tipsy is that I become ridiculously flirtatious! Its sooo bad...sometimes :lol: Have never been properly drunk though.

I have seen many of those. Distinct lack of Two Broke Girls though. Did you watch Jersey Shore?

You can't hold me to that! I said I watch many many more :aetsch: I watch Two Broke Girls!!! The new series is :awesome:
Loving the new series Drifters and that. Er...sorta on & off really. Only watch MIC and a bit of TOWIE.

In my universe.
Not doing anything particularly interesting just talking to friends and watching TV/reading. How about you?

Well your universe must be aging terribly :lol:
Cool. Doing some work, then having an early night cos got work tomorrow... but will most likely watching movies in bed hehe :h: Oooh reading what???
(edited 10 years ago)
His cameo appearances makes that show come alive! :biggrin:

Totally agree!!! :rofl: :zomg: I love it hehe.
Did you hear his line on Monday about sleeping bags??? :rofl:
Reply 6191
Heya, I find them like that too but I just laugh because most of them are funny to me :biggrin: Aww, really??? don't! :angry:

:woo: yeah ya!!! Hehe :colondollar: Oh yes another mister indeed :h: :zomg: yeeeeeeeeeees!!! It really does, just wanna get my guitar and go... tumblr_muuk8mTJ4m1sbsjsto1_500.gif hahaha! Aww :hugs: Wait. You mean to tell me you weren't watching it before?! Get up to speed my girl it is awesome haha. You should be :excited: you shall not be disappointed :bigsmile:

Loool cant help it:colondollar:

U grab ur guitar!!! I'll get the popcorn!!

I wasnt!!! Am sooo picky but my uncle recommends good stuff so yeapp:smile:))

I totes need to get in there!!! Woooo :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Totally agree!!! :rofl: :zomg: I love it hehe.
Did you hear his line on Monday about sleeping bags??? :rofl:

lol yes! I made an entire song and dance about it on TSR somewhere :tongue:

Drum and bass* :p:
Evening :smile:
Reply 6195
I thought i was pretty adept at the Star Wars verse, but nope check this guy out:

[video="youtube;oRXlULx6f9c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRXlULx6f9c[/video]
Original post by lauraaaaa
I just think they're predictable and explosions don't excite me hah. Always a love story between the two leads whilst they try to save whatever. Just not my thing at all!

Hahah and oh my, I really don't know! I've seen hundreds and hundreds that I couldn't even name all the ones I've seen!

Ohh fair enoughh then
Cool, nope there isn't at all, its good to let it all out thing is I can't really I'm like a robot :ahee: Aww, that was a cool movie, didn't think to cry though. Just thought it was a sad moment :sadnod: it may not be 'too far'...depending on how you measure 'too far' :tongue:

I measure too far mostly on one's propensity for tears when watching films ostensibly about animals. And by this measure I have been too far gone for years, I must clearly embrace life as a soppy mess :moon:

I thought so XD 'Otherwise' ey. :laugh:

Indeed :tongue:

Haha yeah :ahee: Haha I see, same with me too...then again when I've got alcohol in me I just go :crazy: (well not as cray as that haha).

Aw haha! I see, the problem with me when I'm tipsy is that I become ridiculously flirtatious! Its sooo bad...sometimes :lol: Have never been properly drunk though.

I think it is pretty common to flirt a lot when inebriated. I am fairly unabashed at the best of times but when I have had more than my fill I just do and say whatever comes into my head for the most part which is not, I assure you, an appropriate way to behave. Especially not for a man of my advanced years :tongue:

You can't hold me to that! I said I watch many many more :aetsch: I watch Two Broke Girls!!! The new series is :awesome:
Loving the new series Drifters and that. Er...sorta on & off really. Only watch MIC and a bit of TOWIE.

I watch TOWIE and have recently watched a little MIC, for my sins. Bit of a guilty pleasure really.

Well your universe must be aging terribly :lol:
Cool. Doing some work, then having an early night cos got work tomorrow... but will most likely watching movies in bed hehe :h: Oooh reading what???

I suppose it must.

Sounds fun. Well I was reading about minimal lifestyles and some MMA stuff. Nothing exciting.
Original post by mjj22
Lol i dont even no what ure on about with the peguins:colondollar:

Because they are scary? Thus the title, Horrors! Hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh loooooooooooooooooooool, no comment :rolleyes:
Reply 6199
Original post by Itachi Uchiha.
Ohh loooooooooooooooooooool, no comment :rolleyes:

Ok am no that funny haha:wink:

Do not roll ur eyes at me Mr! Is it because am scared of horrors? Lol, Haha well am not gonna sit here and lie:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest