The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6540
Original post by lauraaaaa
Barely anyone I used to talk too comes here anymore :/ haven't been here long but thinking about leaving! I'm just moaning (as per) I'm fine, just tired, cold and confused!

Literally everyone has stopped posting in here :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't believe how mad this thread was like 4/5 months ago, like holby and Tilly and shaikhcakes and violin girl where all on here, now its like everyone's disappeared and it ****ing bare.
Hellooooo !!!!! How are you??? Im very tired, now i m back to home i was to university all day -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sphodromantis
Can't believe how mad this thread was like 4/5 months ago, like holby and Tilly and shaikhcakes and violin girl where all on here, now its like everyone's disappeared and it ****ing bare.

Original post by james1211
Literally everyone has stopped posting in here :|

Exactly why I think I'm gonna leave soon. Barely anyone knows me so I'm sure they won't notice haha
Original post by Multitalented me
Fair enough, I initially left here as I got a bit bored but decided to come back just to see how things were going :tongue:

Yeah I'm thinking about leaving
Reply 6544
Original post by lauraaaaa
Barely anyone I used to talk too comes here anymore :/ haven't been here long but thinking about leaving! I'm just moaning (as per) I'm fine, just tired, cold and confused!

tbh i've kinda unoffically left anyway, i hardly post anymore
Reply 6545
Pit stop.

Yo! :rock:
So the oldest member graduates and nobody gives a fark. What the? :frown:
Reply 6547
This thread is quiet as hell. Maaaaaaaate, when me, Spontogical and Holbster ran this joint, it was a buzzing bee haven or something. C'mon newcomers, it's your time to shine!!
Reply 6548
Original post by spiral87

I only just saw your post right after I posted my last one!! Nice one bud :biggrin: Real happy for you!!

Then again, the whole thread has changed and it's hard to recognise posters now (not a bad thing at all). :smile:
Evening everyone. What is everyone up to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry I didn't see it!
That's great :smile:
Original post by Tcrumpen
tbh i've kinda unoffically left anyway, i hardly post anymore

Yeah, I try but I don't really have anything to say that anyone cares about
Reply 6552
Original post by lucine.B
Haha you can't notice them?! My attention is instantly drawn to them! :lol:
I see, lolz what are you willing to offer??? :tongue:

IKR!!! :ahee: LMFAO! So was I... I was all 'MuddaFuuuuuuuuuuuuu...this cannot be' He's just so good looking lolz.
Haha what you said reminds me of this!

Listen to the hook just before the chorus!!! :biggrin:

Cool! Yes you must get up to speed gyal!!! Its too amazing to miss out on hehe.
Mmmm same, work is literally drowning me! Thats great :biggrin: Mine are fab too but that doesn't really matter since I don't need my predicted grades to apply :tongue:

Yes oh and I can do what she does :smug: guns and everything :u:
Yes exactly that! Of course, she has that stance, a great face and fab lines as well as so much enegry! :mmm: Definitely her!

Oh yes hunnnnnnnnnny!!! I'm rich... in friendship woop woop! :woo: :yay:
Hehehe IKR :awesome: Waaaaaaaaay too much, I know we'll be talking until the day we die :wink:

Dayummmm ikr?! hahaha iwas like, ure getting added to my collection;P
Hahahaha omggg Thats just Catchy!!!! Ive defos been waitin on him:wink:

Damn i know i do:smile: big time;o Whoaaa!!!! Get in their girl:P u'll be our next super spy!! Then i can say, Yep i totally know her! Her name's Lulu.

Lol same:/ lol i have my grades pretty much but just in case... am just like better work my a** off :tongue:

Share ur richness mrs:redface:

Spoiler

AND EVERYONE SHALL BE WELL WELL JEL BELL!!!!!!:banana:
Original post by IDukem
I only just saw your post right after I posted my last one!! Nice one bud :biggrin: Real happy for you!!

Then again, the whole thread has changed and it's hard to recognise posters now (not a bad thing at all). :smile:

Tbf, once a member, always a member :tongue: Cheers sir!

No it's not. If it's not 1000 posts a minute of inane chatter, I might visit more often!
Reply 6554
Tbf, once a member, always a member :tongue: Cheers sir!

No it's not. If it's not 1000 posts a minute of inane chatter, I might visit more often!

Haha fair enough!! No worries :smile:

True! I liked it, but I like change too and this slower pace is fine. I come back to this thread every once in a while (even if I created this one haha).
Working on my own from 8PM until 8AM is possibly the worst thing I have ever done. The work isn't that bad, it's just so lonely... and boring.. and tiring. And I have to do the same again tonight :frown:

How is everyone?
Reply 6556
Original post by StartSomething
Working on my own from 8PM until 8AM is possibly the worst thing I have ever done. The work isn't that bad, it's just so lonely... and boring.. and tiring. And I have to do the same again tonight :frown:

How is everyone?

Is there nothing that you can't liven the workplace up a bit? If you're lonely cause there's no one around, swing that air guitar around and rock out to some bangin' toons :tongue:

I'm doing great thanks :smile:
Original post by IDukem
Is there nothing that you can't liven the workplace up a bit? If you're lonely cause there's no one around, swing that air guitar around and rock out to some bangin' toons :tongue:

I'm doing great thanks :smile:

Ah I was... almost. I had XFM on and was singing and may have had a bit of a dance. The air guitar didn't quite make an appearance though.. but I might have had a bit of an air drum.

The awkward thing is, people do come in now and then for a second to give me work so if they catch me in mid tune it's a bit embarrassing.

Good! :biggrin:
Reply 6558
Original post by StartSomething
Ah I was... almost. I had XFM on and was singing and may have had a bit of a dance. The air guitar didn't quite make an appearance though.. but I might have had a bit of an air drum.

The awkward thing is, people do come in now and then for a second to give me work so if they catch me in mid tune it's a bit embarrassing.

Good! :biggrin:

Air drumming can be quite fun as well mind! Do that more often to make the day go by quicker or set up a mini basketball hoop and get little balls and throw them in it :biggrin:...Okay maybe that's a little childish...but still :biggrin:

You could create a regular workplace flashmob :lol:

Well thank you! I'm glad you did air drumming :mmm:
Original post by IDukem
Air drumming can be quite fun as well mind! Do that more often to make the day go by quicker or set up a mini basketball hoop and get little balls and throw them in it :biggrin:...Okay maybe that's a little childish...but still :biggrin:

You could create a regular workplace flashmob :lol:

Well thank you! I'm glad you did air drumming :mmm:

It is fun! Haha I don't want to look comepletely mad :tongue: I did take a book but when it got to 5AM and I started to read the same sentence about 20 times I gave up so started jumping about the room to wake myself up :lol:

I may try the balls tonight if I get really bored. Paper balls in hoops that is.

I'm glad I did air drumming :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest