The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james1211
Well, I'm outta this thread. It's dead by the looks of it.

Farewell those of you who tentatively remain!

Check your pm bitch
Reply 6581
Original post by lauraaaaa
Check your pm bitch

Replied biatch!
Reply 6582
Morning All; if anyone is still on this thread :tongue:
Original post by Tcrumpen
Morning All; if anyone is still on this thread :tongue:

Morning, the newbies can't ack it, they need to step the **** up! :P
Reply 6584
Original post by Sphodromantis
Morning, the newbies can't ack it, they need to step the **** up! :P

lol, i've unoffically left the thread don't talk too much on here
Original post by Tcrumpen
lol, i've unoffically left the thread don't talk too much on here

Awww. If anymore people leave, i might do too, this place don't have the same vibe anymore.
Reply 6586
Original post by Sphodromantis
Awww. If anymore people leave, i might do too, this place don't have the same vibe anymore.

No it doesn't have the same vibe
Original post by lucine.B

I see, yeah sounds it.
From what you're telling me yes! I guess Ima have to wake up so very early then and try and get there quick so I get out of there quick :redface:
Yes I know, but I still feel like its best to turn up... if ya can :smile: ****ing hell! What time did you leave then??? That's horrible! But who knows it may all be worth it soon!
Yeah. Well put.

You quoted me twice silly! :tongue: saying the exact same thing :pinch:

Sorry didn't realise I posted the first one :L
Yeah, people got there from 4:30 the first day, and camped overnight outside the place before the second day. Have fun :P
It better be worth it, I had busy plans that day! (PS3)
Reply 6588
Pirate Metal:

[video="youtube;cgbfnu22kQU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgbfnu22kQU[/video]
Just too let anyone who cares know, I'm leaving this thread because I just don't feel it's the same anymore. Good luck with uni applications or this academic year, whatever it is you're doing guys! I may pop in from time to time, you can't get rid of me that easily :wink:
Reply 6590
Just too let anyone who cares know, I'm leaving this thread because I just don't feel it's the same anymore. Good luck with uni applications or this academic year, whatever it is you're doing guys! I may pop in from time to time, you can't get rid of me that easily :wink:

Come back anytime we will miss your bravato and your uniqueness

Awww, good bye friend xx

Awww. ok - you will be missed

Good luck wit everything!!!
Reply 6594
Original post by lucine.B
Hahahaahaha! YUUUSH! :biggrin: Haha how big is this collection?! :curious: hehe.
IKR! Its got a great sound too lolz :mmm: so very catchy but in a good way! :lol: For how long guuuurl??? It seems like time is up, you got him now :perv:

Hehe yeah de, you will do soon :smile: Oh yeah babayyy!!! HAhaha, tank you very mooch hehe :h: Oh yeah girl you do that be all I know her and you don't :smug: oh yeahhh!!!

Mmm, that's great then! Yeah same... it can be very hard though! Need to do all the work in the world.

I shall her ya go *passes on her riches* for you now :penguinhug: :smile:

OMFG YES BABEZ LIKE WE GONNA HAVE TO TELL 'EM DON'T BE JELL BE REEM!!! :mmm:

I see. Cool, well I hope you have found/ find some inspiration. :smile:

Haha! I remember you vaguely you were there when I first joined I believe... how have you been??? You probably don't remember me! :tongue:

I see, yeah sounds it.
From what you're telling me yes! I guess Ima have to wake up so very early then and try and get there quick so I get out of there quick :redface:
Yes I know, but I still feel like its best to turn up... if ya can :smile: ****ing hell! What time did you leave then??? That's horrible! But who knows it may all be worth it soon!
Yeah. Well put.

You quoted me twice silly! :tongue: saying the exact same thing :pinch:

Oh I totally get where you're coming from here! Although my teachers were fab adn helped pretty well etc. they never teach you enough about the actual exam which is where you gain your goddamn marks!!! Luckily our teachers put emphasis on exam practice etc.

PM-ed u babes!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6595
Original post by TheMagicRat
I'm fine. Just getting on with life as best I can. Working but getting a little bored with it. I need some other kind of stimulation, so I was thinking about either going to uni next year or doing a degree with Open University.

Still single, as well. To be honest, I rarely think it about any more. It was something I thought about a lot when I had more time on my hands but when you're busier you don't have time to think about it. I used to say I wasn't bothered and it felt like the right thing to say or I was trying to convince myself not to be bothered when I really was but, currently, I can say that it's not something I care about and mean it. How about you? You was seeing someone last time I saw you in these parts, weren't you?

Can imagine that work must get a little boring at times :/ You don't sound like the type of person who could hack a dead-end, un-stimulating job. What do you work as if you don't mind me asking? Depends entirely if you want to carry on working and study in your spare time; which is what Open University would allow you to do or if you want the 'proper' university experience?

Can concur with the thought that being busy and keeping busy means you don't think about relationships and all the stuff that goes with them. It's not exactly a bad thing either. One of those things were you thought if you said it enough to yourself you'd start to believe it? I've held the belief for a while that if you care too much about finding someone or just relationships in general you start to obsess about them and they become the centre of your life; which isn't the way, imho; to go about things. It's good that it's not something you care about at the moment too :smile: Means you can focus on other parts of your life ^^ Me and her? Ah we're over mate. That's all I'm going to say in a public thread :smile:
Original post by Tom_green_day
Sorry didn't realise I posted the first one :L
Yeah, people got there from 4:30 the first day, and camped overnight outside the place before the second day. Have fun :P
It better be worth it, I had busy plans that day! (PS3)

Haha doesn't matter dw about it :tongue:
Oh wow... can't imagine how it'll be for London then.. what time did you end up leaving??? Haha lolz I should do, going with my friend so the company will be ite :lol:
Haha, dw its over now. Will just have to wait and see :h: WOW, BIG BIG plans! Did you manage to get to it the??? :tongue:

YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME!!! You better be on skype every night of PM me every day young lady :fuhrer: cos if you don't I'll just... well I'll just... I'll just :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:
Gonna miss ya babez :wink: hehe :biggrin:
Original post by mjj22
PM-ed u babes!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Got it bubba!!! Will really soon :biggrin:
Original post by spiral87
Spiral spent the night in a girl's bed, consider him graduated. Temporarily anyway:colondollar:

Oooh check you out! Lucky you haha, hope it all goes well for ya :smile:

Original post by theateam121
Ah, I have my sewing machine, hot chocolate and a lot to watch on catch up on netflix.

The single life is great for now. There is time for me, I can just wiggle my toes in front of the fire and no-one complains about feet. Toasty warm toes. Bliss.

Thats great! What model??? I have one but rarely use it I prefer hand sewing... then again my sister is the fashion designer in the family not me :tongue: I just design, love being creative! :h:
Are you really into fashion or do you use your machine for something else???
Hot chocolate is :yum: hehe. Oooh nice, I don't have Netflix though we do have a family account at home. Watchs watching???

Seconded! :bigsmile: Haha aww, sounds picture perfect :smile: Lovely, how are you???
Anyone heard of the Chesterfield Clown, in Mansfield! Omg its like 30 mins walk from me! 0-0

Quick Reply

Latest