The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7280
Original post by lucine.B
No, you know i don't like romance :tongue: So would never ever watch anything like this! People are always talking about it but I refuse to get into it haha.

I see, you love it right??? Hmm yeah I've vowed to never watch the Notebook so doubt I'll watch this hehe.

It has xmas and romance and cute actress's, it's the triple threat :tongue: i've not watched notebook yet

ANd yes i have thought about the "Love Actually" style wedding before you say anything (even though you prob won't watch it, the style of wedding in there has actually been put into commerical use)
(edited 10 years ago)
Evening
Original post by itssimplyme
Woo, another Londoner!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hello. :sexface:

You're in the south west??

Would you like to guess where i am?? :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Ah yes, oh cool

:smile:

Ah lovely I bet it'll be a right laugh :biggrin: Do you guys go to dinner often??? I just don't really, only celebrate it for religious reasons :tongue: Yeah, its not too hard :smile: Lovely, is it a job???
Some of my friends are chefs, its fun working with them cos we're like he same they just do it professionally haha.

Yeah we go for dinner a lot and have done our own come dine with me hahaha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Infinity_4652
Hello. :sexface:

You're in the south west??

Would you like to guess where i am?? :tongue:

Yeah I am :smile:

Haha guessing north? :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tomsta
It has xmas and romance and cute actress's, it's the triple threat :tongue: i've not watched notebook yet

ANd yes i have thought about the "Love Actually" style wedding before you say anything (even though you prob won't watch it, the style of wedding in there has actually been put into commerical use)

Haha, thats even worse :tongue: Really??? i think you should being a romantic an' all xD

wasn't actually going to say anything...didn't even know there was a wedding :erm: But yeah cool, if thats what ya want I say go for it :smile:

Yeah we go for dinner a lot and have done our own come dine with me hahaha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats exactly like us! :biggrin: its so much fun haha. Do you hang out in central a lot??? Like Chelsea/ Mayfair area???
Reply 7286
Haha, thats even worse :tongue: Really??? i think you should being a romantic an' all xD

wasn't actually going to say anything...didn't even know there was a wedding :erm: But yeah cool, if thats what ya want I say go for it :smile:

Thats exactly like us! :biggrin: its so much fun haha. Do you hang out in central a lot??? Like Chelsea/ Mayfair area???

Apprently it's a very sad film, so waiting till i'm not in uni term time to watch it (the sadness can sometimes go on for days :tongue: )

Even though this might make you gag here is that scene

[video="youtube;9siyJtoWRAU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9siyJtoWRAU[/video]
Original post by Tomsta
Apprently it's a very sad film, so waiting till i'm not in uni term time to watch it (the sadness can sometimes go on for days :tongue: )

*scrapes in* The Notebook is such a beautiful movie!

- god I really am a hopeless romantic haha.

*scrapes right back out!*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I am :smile:

Haha guessing north? :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh, i'm in tottenham. The area is always congested with traffic due to so many tottenham hotspur supporters. :eek:

Everyday on my way home from college, my bus from leyton gets stuck in traffic and i'm just sitting on the bus waiting... :frown:
Reply 7289
*scrapes in* The Notebook is such a beautiful movie!

- god I really am a hopeless romantic haha.

*scrapes right back out!*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a textbook hopeless romantic, i believe i've told you about the scenario about my "perfect first kiss"
Yh, i'm in tottenham. The area is always congested with traffic due to so many tottenham hotspur supporters. :eek:

Everyday on my way home from college, my bus from leyton gets stuck in traffic and i'm just sitting on the bus waiting... :frown:

Ah nooo that sucks!

The most we get here is just during Wimbledon! But you have that all the time which sounds pretty lame :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
is this thread TSR's answer to tinder?

sign me up.
Ah nooo that sucks!

The most we get here is just during Wimbledon! But you have that all the time which sounds pretty lame :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ooops, i think i meant 'almost everyday'. :mmm:
My apologies. :colondollar:

Either way, tottenham and edmonton are definitely not the best areas in london to be living in.

Are we going off on a tangent?? :colondollar:
Reply 7293
Watching Love Actually and i'm in tears :cry2:
Original post by Tomsta

Best Christmas Film Ever
Original post by Tomsta
Apparently it's a very sad film, so waiting till i'm not in uni term time to watch it (the sadness can sometimes go on for days :tongue: )

Even though this might make you gag here is that scene

[video="youtube;9siyJtoWRAU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9siyJtoWRAU[/video]

I couldn't care less :tongue: Oh dear lord, what?! You're kidding right???

I decided not to click play for fear of the gagging :lol:

Its called rush hour :tongue:

Original post by martin jol
is this thread TSR's answer to tinder?

sign me up.

:rofl: god no :tongue: Its just for us to have fun, make friends and what not. Though as I recall some people on here have got together... xD
Anyways welcome!:h: I'm Lucine, how are ya??? :smile:
Original post by Tomsta

You cannot be serious??? :tongue:

Original post by Jack22031994
Best Christmas Film Ever

You too??? :tongue:

You too??? :tongue:

Yeah :smile: - btw - not to mag, but did you get to look at ther other pages at all?

:rofl: god no :tongue: Its just for us to have fun, make friends and what not. Though as I recall some people on here have got together... xD
Anyways welcome!:h: I'm Lucine, how are ya??? :smile:

the name's martin jol, you can look me up on google, i'm kind of a big deal :wink:

not really that's just my cover. :cool:

yeah good. procrasturbating like always. how are you?
Original post by Jack22031994
Yeah :smile: - btw - not to mag, but did you get to look at the other pages at all?

I've never watched and don't intend to. (I'm not a romantic at heart :tongue:) Looking as we speak :smile:

Original post by martin jol
the name's martin jol, you can look me up on google, i'm kind of a big deal :wink:

not really that's just my cover. :cool:

yeah good. procrasturbating like always. how are you?

Kool, haha okay. Nice :tongue:

I see. :mmm:

Lmfao!!! Nice mix I guess lolz :rofl3: I'm good thanks...though just had an accident and had to bandage myself up... in 3 different places :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest