Scroll to see replies

Feeling :sad:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jack22031994
Feeling :sad:

What's wrong?
Original post by james1211
Just making conversation :smile:

So what's everyone listening to? I need some new music ideas...

What for??? :smile:
*LOOKS AROUND*

all i see are ghosts :frown:
Original post by Tomsta
Facebook has its advantages at times

I saw it on the New York times website last night :sad:
Was shock frozen for a good few hours. The true symbol of one mans strength, peace, humility, love and togetherness. There'll be no other like him, the most influential man of the century! I will truly miss him, his faith, his presence and his incredible passion to fight for justice and equality for all.
Love these quotes: “No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
“If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.”
“There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.”

A true hero. :yep:

Original post by TwoAndAHalfMen
*LOOKS AROUND*

all i see are ghosts :frown:

How do you mean???
:console: ...if you're referring to us we are very much alive.
Reply 7486
Original post by lucine.B
I saw it on the New York times website last night :sad:
Was shock frozen for a good few hours. The true symbol of one mans strength, peace, humility, love and togetherness. There'll be no other like him, the most influential man of the century! I will truly miss him, his faith, his presence and his incredible passion to fight for justice and equality for all.
Love these quotes: “No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”
“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
“If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.”
“There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.”

A true hero. :yep:

Was watching Oceans 11 when it happened
Original post by Tomsta
Was watching Oceans 11 when it happened

Oh. I was watching Moulin Rouge... Sort of killed my mood but I just decided to rejoice his life :h:
Just wished he grace this earth with his presence for a little longer.
Mmm, just made some spotted dick :sogood: Just what you need on a cold winters night :ahee: Oh and some thick single cream :yum:
Reply 7489
Mmm, just made some spotted dick :sogood: Just what you need on a cold winters night :ahee: Oh and some thick single cream :yum:

Cos that so can't be taken as an innuendo :tongue:
A quiet Friday in :frown: hmmm
Original post by Tomsta
Cos that so can't be taken as an innuendo :tongue:

What??? :innocent:

Spoiler

Original post by theseeker
A quiet Friday in :frown: hmmm

Whys that saddening...???
Reply 7492

Spoiler

I leave that for you to figure out :P anyway how you been?
Original post by Tomsta
I leave that for you to figure out :P anyway how you been?

Thats not fair! :huff: skype it to me??? :tongue: I've been okaaaaaaaaaaay, still shocked from the death but he led a good life so can't be too sad. Should be a good weekend too. Wbu??? :smile:
Reply 7494
VIVA HYSTERIA!!!! I'll be your aniiiimaaaaaaal!! :rock:
Reply 7495
Thats not fair! :huff: skype it to me??? :tongue: I've been okaaaaaaaaaaay, still shocked from the death but he led a good life so can't be too sad. Should be a good weekend too. Wbu??? :smile:

might skype it, or might not, i've been ok, comming down with a cold :frown:
Original post by meenu89
What's wrong?

Just mentally tired - cant wait to get this essay out they way with so I can just relax

Spoiler

Whys that saddening...???

Rather go out
Original post by Tomsta
might skype it, or might not, i've been ok, comming down with a cold :frown:

Skype it! :tongue: Ah damn, tis the season 'ey. :console: I'm sure you'll be fine :smile: have you taken anything???
Reply 7499
Skype it! :tongue: Ah damn, tis the season 'ey. :console: I'm sure you'll be fine :smile: have you taken anything???

Maybe ... :tongue: just Zinc and Paracetamol, my immune system is normally quite strong (being the youngest in the family and all)

Quick Reply

Latest