The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IDukem
Welcome! (I don't think i've seen you around this joint...and joint I don't mena the thing you smoke).

This thread can be very humorous indeed. The last summer was apparently "the peak", but I disagree, that era was fun n'all yet it was quite annoying too. I prefer it now :smile:

Thank you! :smile: No, I'm a long time watcher of TSR but have decided to actually take part more.

Original post by lauraaaaa
Some people are a bit harsh though tbh :/

They are, then again I'm still not convinced that the OP was entirely serious. :dontknow:
Original post by Robbie242
Haha I've done about 1hr 30mins, physically trying to force myself to pick up my revision books but no use as of yet :tongue:

:awesome: What season are you on at the moment? I've literally got 6 more episodes; gonna have lots of feels when its all over; its nearly as good as Doctor Who for me :O

I'm still on the first season :lol: getting to the end of that though, I think I have the last of the season on this disk. I'm not sure it's as good as DW tbh :tongue: though, I hear it gets better as it goes on.
Reply 8522
Original post by itssimplyme
Awww, yay! I'm glad, hope you enjoy it :smile:

Oh nice, looks like a nice game, similar to guitar hero!

Yes it's similiar to Guitar Hero, but it's more of a learning tool rather than actual game, prob not gonna drink too much :smile:
Original post by itssimplyme
N'aaww, well you don't need to go out to have a good night anyway hehe! :smile:

Nope, I have TSR and some food :tongue:
Original post by Robbie242
Haha I've done about 1hr 30mins, physically trying to force myself to pick up my revision books but no use as of yet :tongue:

:awesome: What season are you on at the moment? I've literally got 6 more episodes; gonna have lots of feels when its all over; its nearly as good as Doctor Who for me :O

I'm suddenly feeling rather poorly, like I literally can't keep my eyes open. This is so so bizarre!
This time last year I had about one friend. So on New Year I went out drinking with my brother. It was quite a bad patch in my life.

However now I have made a whole bunch of friends and I couldn't be happier. Except the closest ones have gone away, or are visiting family or are staying in with their boyfriend/girlfriends. So I told my parents that I would visit them and go to the pub with them tonight. But that involves driving all the way there, only to come back tomorrow or early on the 2nd for work.

I have been invited to a party. But I would probably be the only English person there, and not sure how many people I would recognise, so might feel like a bit of an odd one out. The guy who invited me is really lovely and so are his friends so I wouldn't run out of people to chat to. But one of the guys that is probably going... I had a bit of a thing with him, and while I'm sure there wouldn't be any awkardness, I can't be bothered with chancing it.

I have just got a text from a guy I was really friendly with, but the friendship died when I moved away, confessing his love for me and asking why I flung him aside. I don't want to text back but it hurts me that I hurt someone from being careless. I don't even know what to say. All I want to do is text another guy asking him to this party tonight. But I cannot do this, I have to be careful with this one.

Happy new year everyone :biggrin:
Reply 8526
Original post by StartSomething
This time last year I had about one friend. So on New Year I went out drinking with my brother. It was quite a bad patch in my life.

However now I have made a whole bunch of friends and I couldn't be happier. Except the closest ones have gone away, or are visiting family or are staying in with their boyfriend/girlfriends. So I told my parents that I would visit them and go to the pub with them tonight. But that involves driving all the way there, only to come back tomorrow or early on the 2nd for work.

I have been invited to a party. But I would probably be the only English person there, and not sure how many people I would recognise, so might feel like a bit of an odd one out. The guy who invited me is really lovely and so are his friends so I wouldn't run out of people to chat to. But one of the guys that is probably going... I had a bit of a thing with him, and while I'm sure there wouldn't be any awkardness, I can't be bothered with chancing it.

I have just got a text from a guy I was really friendly with, but the friendship died when I moved away, confessing his love for me and asking why I flung him aside. I don't want to text back but it hurts me that I hurt someone from being careless. I don't even know what to say. All I want to do is text another guy asking him to this party tonight. But I cannot do this, I have to be careful with this one.

Happy new year everyone :biggrin:

:hugs:

Although it's understandable why he'd be upset, but it's also not your fault for that at all in moving away.I wouldn't classify that as being reckless so please SS don't beat yourself up over that :h:

Have a great new years yourself :grin:
Original post by IDukem

Although it's understandable why he'd be upset, but it's also not your fault for that at all in moving away.I wouldn't classify that as being reckless so please SS don't beat yourself up over that :h:

Have a great new years yourself :grin:

I'm not blaming myself for moving away. I did what I had to do and it's the best thing I ever did. It's just that I know what it's like to be hurt by someone. Anyway, I'm not dwelling on it too much. I'll just bare it in mind next time a guy chooses to like me. Ha no chance there then. :tongue:

Thanks! :biggrin: :woo:
Reply 8528
I'm not blaming myself for moving away. I did what I had to do and it's the best thing I ever did. It's just that I know what it's like to be hurt by someone. Anyway, I'm not dwelling on it too much. I'll just bare it in mind next time a guy chooses to like me. Ha no chance there then. :tongue:

Thanks! :biggrin: :woo:

:no:

SS new years resolution assigned by Dukey: Understand that she's flawed like everyone else, but is not flawed enough to not be loved. :h:

So will you be partying like it's 1999 then? :teehee:
Original post by IDukem
:no:

SS new years resolution assigned by Dukey: Understand that she's flawed like everyone else, but is not flawed enough to not be loved. :h:

So will you be partying like it's 1999 then? :teehee:

:cry2: :hugs:

No. I'll be parting like it's 2029 :awesome:

Ha. I think it will be a quiet trip to the pub with the parents. If I ever get there. I haven't eben packed a bag yet.
Reply 8530
:cry2: :hugs:

No. I'll be parting like it's 2029 :awesome:

Ha. I think it will be a quiet trip to the pub with the parents. If I ever get there. I haven't eben packed a bag yet.

Ooo what's it like in 2029? :grin:

I'm staying in personally, I like my last day of 2013 to be as relaxing as possible due to it being a far-cry of the 3/4 of 2013 being a rush, panic and stressful year :colondollar:
Reply 8531
[video="youtube;uazQcMRwQ9o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uazQcMRwQ9o[/video]
Original post by IDukem

Ooo what's it like in 2029? :grin:

I'm staying in personally, I like my last day of 2013 to be as relaxing as possible due to it being a far-cry of the 3/4 of 2013 being a rush, panic and stressful year :colondollar:

I'm not sure. I'll let you know!

I would love to be staying in right now! I have just had a nice hot shower. Now I would love to snuggle into bed with a cup of tea, some toast and watch a good film.

But if I do that. I might end up hating myself when it hits 12 and I have no one to hug :lol:
Reply 8533
I'm not sure. I'll let you know!

I would love to be staying in right now! I have just had a nice hot shower. Now I would love to snuggle into bed with a cup of tea, some toast and watch a good film.

But if I do that. I might end up hating myself when it hits 12 and I have no one to hug :lol:

Noted.

I just had a long soak in a hot ass bath :h: I usually watch a film if i stay in on NYE, I don't know which one yet. Chocolate sprea don toast :coma:

If I were one here at 12, i'd have been like "hug me...i'll respond" but I doubt i'll be awake then :colondollar: I could dream hug you? :lol:
Original post by IDukem
Noted.

I just had a long soak in a hot ass bath :h: I usually watch a film if i stay in on NYE, I don't know which one yet. Chocolate sprea don toast :coma:

If I were one here at 12, i'd have been like "hug me...i'll respond" but I doubt i'll be awake then :colondollar: I could dream hug you? :lol:

Mmmm melted Nutella on toast :sexface:

We have a deal! Dream hug it is. You better not forget.
Im single and you know it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8536
Mmmm melted Nutella on toast :sexface:

We have a deal! Dream hug it is. You better not forget.

Making my mouth water girl :love:

Pfft as if i'd forget, you're always in my dreamz anyways :wink: :teehee:
Original post by IDukem
Making my mouth water girl :love:

Pfft as if i'd forget, you're always in my dreamz anyways :wink: :teehee:

Oh I wish.

Oh you're not joking? :awesome: Knew it!
Reply 8538
Oh I wish.

Oh you're not joking? :awesome: Knew it!

You actually are, I want chocolate spread on toast :lol:

I'm not joking, lets dream hug our way into 2014 :mmm:
I've had 3 pints and 3 Jägerbombs and not even a little tipsy :frown: and now back at home

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest