Original post by CharlieTT
Happy new year my lovelies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy new year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Happy new year :h:
Original post by Sphodromantis
Ive mIss eeed yo ass!! •U•

Apart from the triangle thing yesterday, I don't think we've ever even spoken before, have we? Hah
Happy new year to you all :smile:
Reply 8566
Even tough i've already said it once Happy New Year

Thinking i'm begining to close in on my club problem
Original post by Tomsta
Even tough i've already said it once Happy New Year

Thinking i'm begining to close in on my club problem

Can it be said too often? :tongue:

Sounds good :biggrin: though I haven't been following this thread enough to know what the problem is :colondollar:
Reply 8568
Original post by incipientT
Can it be said too often? :tongue:

Sounds good :biggrin: though I haven't been following this thread enough to know what the problem is :colondollar:

You don't really need to follow the thread really, all you really need to know id that i cna't really handlr clubs cos i get depressed and yesterday i think i found out one of the reasons why
Original post by Tomsta
You don't really need to follow the thread really, all you really need to know id that i cna't really handlr clubs cos i get depressed and yesterday i think i found out one of the reasons why

Ok :smile: Why is it? I can't say that I ever really go to clubs myself.
Happy new year everyone, hope it was a good one. Let the recovery begin!
Morning :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8572
Ok :smile: Why is it? I can't say that I ever really go to clubs myself.

Well whenever i go to clubs there comes a point where everyone (other than me for personal reasons) is mega drunk and all i see is people snogging, i wish it was me at times, but i lack the confidence to go up and talk to people in clubs, mainly cos i have no idea what to say, regular conversation i'm fine, but this is out of my comfort zone (still) and seeing people doing PDA with randomers just pushes my buttons
Original post by Tomsta
Well whenever i go to clubs there comes a point where everyone (other than me for personal reasons) is mega drunk and all i see is people snogging, i wish it was me at times, but i lack the confidence to go up and talk to people in clubs, mainly cos i have no idea what to say, regular conversation i'm fine, but this is out of my comfort zone (still) and seeing people doing PDA with randomers just pushes my buttons

I can understand that. You don't have to go though, if you don't want to?
Reply 8574
HAPPY(slightly late) NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! All the best for 2014& i hope its a brilliant year for everybody. You all deserve it guys!!!<3

-secretly happy i only have 4months left of school yassss!!!!
Reply 8575
I can understand that. You don't have to go though, if you don't want to?

My mates went out and i was determined to actually see the new year this year rather than falling asleep before midnight

And even though i know clubs depress me i still go hoping that "this one will be different" always plays out the same, doesn't help that my brain love to think that once uni is over my social life goes down the tube and i won't met many new peoples
Original post by Tomsta
My mates went out and i was determined to actually see the new year this year rather than falling asleep before midnight

And even though i know clubs depress me i still go hoping that "this one will be different" always plays out the same, doesn't help that my brain love to think that once uni is over my social life goes down the tube and i won't met many new peoples

I wouldn't worry about it, I really don't think clubbing is all that important- or at least I hope not :tongue: You've found friends anyway and you will again after uni :yep:
Reply 8577
I wouldn't worry about it, I really don't think clubbing is all that important- or at least I hope not :tongue: You've found friends anyway and you will again after uni :yep:

I hope so, beacuse although i may choose sedclusion at times, i don't like being lonely, i've been wanted a cat as a companion for past couple of years
Original post by Tomsta
I hope so, beacuse although i may choose sedclusion at times, i don't like being lonely, i've been wanted a cat as a companion for past couple of years

i know what you mean, same here. If you want cat you could just get one?
Reply 8579
i know what you mean, same here. If you want cat you could just get one?

A) Can't Afford on
B) Uni accom doesn't allow cats :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest