Original post by incipientT
Evening all :h:

Evening! :h:

What does the T stand for? :tongue:
Evening all :h:

Good evening :h:

How has your day been?

I do love your profile picture btw, that's the Doctor's daughter from series 4 right? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by IDukem
Evening! :h:

What does the T stand for? :tongue:

How's things?

Guesses are taken via PM :tongue:
Original post by Robbie242
Good evening :h:

How has your day been?

It's been ok-didn't get much done, procrastination struck. yourself?
Original post by IDukem
Yeah emphasis on the word special hahaaaa :wink:

If I could wrap you up and give you to myself for a Christmas present then i wouldn't. This is because you're worth more than just a simple present :h:

Booooooooooom!! :lol:

hahahaaa, maaaate, you're abit cheeky!

Oh you :lol: :hugs: You're a right cracker Duuukey! And isn't Christmas the time for pulling crackers? :wink:

Double 'Boooooooom!!' :lol: :lol:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8746
Original post by itssimplyme
Don't cry! :console:

There's plenty of love to go around for everyone

YAY! :kiss2:
It's been ok-didn't get much done, procrastination struck. yourself?

I know that feeling haha, today I woke up at 12:30 and did 1 STEP question and that's it :lol: TSR is such a useful tool for procrastination :cry2:

Hopefully I'll get more done in the next few hours but my hands are firmly on the keyboard at the moment :lol:
Reply 8748
How's things?

Guesses are taken via PM :tongue:

Things would be better if you told me what the T stood for :teehee: I'm good though, yourself? :smile:

hahahaaa, maaaate, you're abit cheeky!

Oh you :lol: :hugs: You're a right cracker Duuukey! And isn't Christmas the time for pulling crackers? :wink:

Double 'Boooooooom!!' :lol: :lol

For sure :wink:

Yeah Christmas is time for pulling crackers, that's why I pulled you around that time :wink: :mmm:

Booooom x3 :rofl:
Original post by Robbie242
I know that feeling haha, today I woke up at 12:30 and did 1 STEP question and that's it :lol: TSR is such a useful tool for procrastination :cry2:

Hopefully I'll get more done in the next few hours but my hands are firmly on the keyboard at the moment :lol:

I got up earlier than that, but otherwise you're beating me on productivity today :tongue:
Original post by IDukem
Things would be better if you told me what the T stood for :teehee: I'm good though, yourself? :smile:

Well, if you care to take a guess :tongue: Actually, I think a fair few people know by now.
Original post by IDukem

For sure :wink:

Yeah Christmas is time for pulling crackers, that's why I pulled you around that time :wink: :mmm:

Booooom x3 :rofl:

Oh Duukey you do make me giggle. :lol: Wanna know the difference between you and the Grinch? The Grinch just stole Christmas, but you stole my heart :embarrassed: :colondollar:

Booooooooom xI better stop now as this just reached a whole new level of cringe!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8752
Well, if you care to take a guess :tongue: Actually, I think a fair few people know by now.

I did for a while and gave up :redface: Exatcly...but you're mean :teehee:

Oh Duukey you do make me giggle. :lol: Wanna know the difference between you and the Grinch? The Grinch just stole Christmas, but you stole my heart :embarrassed: :colondollar:

Booooooooom xI better stop now as this just reached a whole new level of cringe!

Like a boss! :tongue: The difference between me and Foreigner is that they're trying to find what love is, but I found it with you :cute: :lol:

Yeah I think we should call a rain check now :laugh:
Original post by IDukem
I did for a while and gave up :redface: Exatcly...but you're mean :teehee:

nah, I just have to be even handed :tongue: I made everyone else guess, you see.
Original post by IDukem

Like a boss! :tongue: The difference between me and Foreigner is that they're trying to find what love is, but I found it with you :cute: :lol:

Yeah I think we should call a rain check now :laugh:

hahahaa, oh I do love cheesy lines!
Reply 8755
Currently watching "Geeks"
Evening all - I'm about to finish watching all 3 series of Fresh Meat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Evening all I'm just taking moments about a point for M2 :yawn:
Reply 8758
nah, I just have to be even handed :tongue: I made everyone else guess, you see.

I can't be bothered :lol: I don't know enough to find out :tongue:

hahahaa, oh I do love cheesy lines!

Likewise!! :grin:
Original post by IDukem
I can't be bothered :lol: I don't know enough to find out :tongue:

Likewise!! :grin:

Oh well, it'll just be one of life's little mysteries :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest