The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by incipientT
Well, I'd recommend sleeping on it tbh- it'll almost certainly be easier to think this through once you've calmed down and let things settle a bit.

I've felt like this for a while, not knowing how someone feels about you is so so so irritating. Having said that, I'm not really sure I wanna know hah
Original post by perfezione
im doing bio, chem, english and photography

Cool :smile: Are you thinking of going on to do photography later on as well?
Reply 8802

Wow thats a lot of hard a levels still good on you for sticking to em
Original post by lauraaaaa
I've felt like this for a while, not knowing how someone feels about you is so so so irritating. Having said that, I'm not really sure I wanna know hah

Oh, so it's like that. I don't really know how to deal with that :lol: you could ask them, I suppose. Or try to think of way of finding out without asking.

Biology is the devils work
Oh, so it's like that. I don't really know how to deal with that :lol: you could ask them, I suppose. Or try to think of way of finding out without asking.

Hah, some days it couldn't be anymore obvious and then others he barely speaks to me...mind **** much
Hah, some days it couldn't be anymore obvious and then others he barely speaks to me...mind **** much

I'd guess the days where it's obvious might be the better indicator- maybe he's nervous/shy and so tries to hide it the other times?
Reply 8807

Just ask them, you won't feel at rest until you know. Too many times i've not asked then months/years later realised i had nothing to lose.
Original post by senz72
To be fair, I'm not actually bothered with being a loser, it's the bit where you're secluded that gets to me.

Oh god, I'm just blabbing my personal life onto this thread where everyone's meant to be happy including you!

We always blab our personal life :smile: or maybe it's just me hahahah.

Sorry about all these posts, the app doesn't multi quote -.-
Reply 8809
Original post by Tomsta
Well no better time than the present, your parents tradational by any chance?

and what intrests are they?

Very traditional. I know, I thought university would be a good start but I think the atmosphere at York is a bit iffy hence why I'm struggling.

I have quirky interests. Let's just say that.
I'd guess the days where it's obvious might be the better indicator- maybe he's nervous/shy and so tries to hide it the other times?

Hahah, first world problems, eh?
Original post by james1211
Just ask them, you won't feel at rest until you know. Too many times i've not asked then months/years later realised i had nothing to lose.

Yano what I'm like though, but it is driving me cray (see? I never say cray seriously)
Reply 8811

Yano what I'm like though, but it is driving me cray (see? I never say cray seriously)

You'd feel better knowing the answer even if it wasn't what you wanted to hear, at least then you're not in limbo.
Reply 8812
We always blab our personal life :smile: or maybe it's just me hahahah.

Sorry about all these posts, the app doesn't multi quote -.-

Let's hope we all blab.

I think you accidentally PMed me instead of quoting me. :/
Original post by james1211
You'd feel better knowing the answer even if it wasn't what you wanted to hear, at least then you're not in limbo.

True true, I might ask on one of the days he actually speaks to me hahah
Reply 8814
Original post by senz72
Very traditional. I know, I thought university would be a good start but I think the atmosphere at York is a bit iffy hence why I'm struggling.

I have quirky interests. Let's just say that.

University is a time to discover yourself trust me i know, and who cares what your parents think, you are your own person you don't need to be your parents be you

Quirky in what way, you can tell me

I guess :tongue:

I have to agree with james tbh :yep:
Original post by senz72
Let's hope we all blab.

I think you accidentally PMed me instead of quoting me. :/

Nah I did it on purpose cos my posts were probably annoying everyone because I can't multi quote on this app :smile:
I guess :tongue:

I have to agree with james tbh :yep:

This lack of multi quote is really pissing me off -.-
I know I know, why am I such a chicken?!
Reply 8818
Original post by Tomsta

Well this isn't too weird, I hope. But I do leaf collect at times. It's relatively new though so nothing to do with the parents.

That cracked me up. It's weird. I'm weird.

I'm cool with that.
(edited 10 years ago)
Once my exam is out the way - I'm going to start out my plan (which was meant to start in September - but oh well)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest