The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9020
Original post by itssimplyme
Ah, no that must be a pain :/ What were you hoping to buy?

Was just food shopping, might go out again later, running out of juice :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
Was just food shopping, might go out again later, running out of juice :tongue:

Oh right, okay! hahaa, can't live without orange juice :colondollar:
Reply 9022
Oh right, okay! hahaa, can't live without orange juice :colondollar:

YEp i'm not like a regular student i don't drink tea or coffee
Original post by Tomsta
YEp i'm not like a regular student i don't drink tea or coffee

I hate coffee, yuck yuck yuck! However, I do love a good cup of tea!
(edited 10 years ago)
Can imagine! :smile:

I decided to come back and play hehehe :lol:

hahaha, comment on reliability, oh god I really do hope not, I may mention that kinda thing in my log book though, just to bag a few extra marks for being weird. :wink: Nooo, it depends. Can be articles, books, newspapers, websites - its up to you :smile: Whaat, nooo. I love sitting an exam also. Depends on the exam though! I wouldn't sit an english paper, but maths exams are decent, as are any of the sciences! Wait, no idk. But coursework could always be done at home and was so relaxed. I miss geography :frown:

hahaa, its not even that, it's more fear that I type too slowly, or something's just wrong with me! omg, send me smaller replies! I must finish this essay!

hahaha, cant believe you didn't rate Mayday Parade -_- not impressed.

Haha better to be safe than sorry, but it was annoying for history since there were so many opinions rather than facts on the internet >_<. Ooh that's interesting, I'm not creative enough so that's why I mainly steered clear of the EPQ in general :tongue:. English :puke: but Maths :awesome: glad I'm not being scolded today then :yes:. Why do you miss Geography? :P does it have a coursework element?

Omg I'm sorry haha, I've started the STEP question at least :innocent:

Meh they're okay, but not something I'd listen to regularly, sowwie :ashamed2:
Reply 9025
I hate coffee, :yuck: However, I do love a good cup of tea!

Apprently that changes at uni, you'll live of coffee and energy drinks
Original post by Robbie242
Haha better to be safe than sorry, but it was annoying for history since there were so many opinions rather than facts on the internet >_<. Ooh that's interesting, I'm not creative enough so that's why I mainly steered clear of the EPQ in general :tongue:. English :puke: but Maths :awesome: glad I'm not being scolded today then :yes:. Why do you miss Geography? :P does it have a coursework element?

Omg I'm sorry haha, I've started the STEP question at least :innocent:

Meh they're okay, but not something I'd listen to regularly, sowwie :ashamed2:

Fair enough :smile: I don't think you need to be that creative though, unless you wanted to create an artefact/make a video or something! Yeah, geography was always coursework, coursework, coursework and I'd always just get 100% :lol:

Well done! :smile: Try not to use the solutions this time, yeah? :wink:

Hmmm, okay, love me some arctic monkeys though!

Original post by Tomsta
Apprently that changes at uni, you'll live of coffee and energy drinks

hmmm, not meeee! Especially not those silly energy drinks, it's all psychological in my opinion :P
Back to my essay! Wish me luck guys :lol:

Thanks for keeping me company too!
Fair enough :smile: I don't think you need to be that creative though, unless you wanted to create an artefact/make a video or something! Yeah, geography was always coursework, coursework, coursework and I'd always just get 100% :lol:

Well done! :smile: Try not to use the solutions this time, yeah? :wink:

Hmmm, okay, love me some arctic monkeys though!

hmmm, not meeee! Especially not those silly energy drinks, it's all psychological in my opinion :P

I suppose but its still effort thinking of something that has enough research with it and that you're interested in :tongue:. Haha niceee :wink: that's basically what happens in maths at the moment :smug:

Haha I'm trying not to but its hard when you have something like this

4pq=(p+q)2cos2(α)(pq)2cos2(β)4pq=(p+q)^{2}cos^{2}(\alpha)-(p-q)^{2}cos^{2}(\beta) :lol: but yeah I'm clear of solutions atm :tongue: edit: I used solutions :cry: but only like a tiny-weeny bit of the question

I do remember one song from arctic monkeys, its called brianstorm I think; I like that one :smile: what song is your favourite?

and good luck with your essay! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9029
Brrrr c-c-c-cold.
I suppose but its still effort thinking of something that has enough research with it and that you're interested in :tongue:. Haha niceee :wink: that's basically what happens in maths at the moment :smug:

Haha I'm trying not to but its hard when you have something like this

4pq=(p+q)2cos2(α)(pq)2cos2(β)4pq=(p+q)^{2}cos^{2}(\alpha)-(p-q)^{2}cos^{2}(\beta) :lol: but yeah I'm clear of solutions atm :tongue: edit: I used solutions :cry: but only like a tiny-weeny bit of the question

I do remember one song from arctic monkeys, its called brianstorm I think; I like that one :smile: what song is your favourite?

and good luck with your essay! :smile:

I have a few! Mardy Bum, 505, Do me a favour, A certain romance :smile: but they're all really good anyway!

Hahaa thanks, just have referencing to do, probably tomorrow another trip to the library and also my presentation, when will this end :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a few! Mardy Bum, 505, Do me a favour, A certain romance :smile: but they're all really good anyway!

Hahaa thanks, just have referencing to do, probably tomorrow another trip to the library and also my presentation, when will this end :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh cool, I'll be sure to listen to them in a few minutes:smile: ; hopefully another band that I'll like (my bro used to have their CD but I haven't heard them in ages!)

Well at least ur done with the bulk of the essay now, not too long till its all over. Are you going to the library for a whole day again? :eek: at least when its over...its over :smile:
Finished Revision for the day - going to do a load tomorrow - then can do it "properly" when Im back at Uni at Saturday
Happy New Year one and all. Here's hoping we meet someone or others of similar interests and purpose this year! Hope everyone had a great Xmas and fab celebration into 2014!
Original post by Quiet _One86
Happy New Year one and all. Here's hoping we meet someone or others of similar interests and purpose this year! Hope everyone had a great Xmas and fab celebration into 2014!

Same to you!!!

Welcome to the thread by the way
I suck so bad at this being a student thing...I'd be in deep **** if there were still january exams
Reply 9036
Original post by lauraaaaa
I suck so bad at this being a student thing...I'd be in deep **** if there were still january exams

whts wrong?
Oh cool, I'll be sure to listen to them in a few minutes:smile: ; hopefully another band that I'll like (my bro used to have their CD but I haven't heard them in ages!)

Well at least ur done with the bulk of the essay now, not too long till its all over. Are you going to the library for a whole day again? :eek: at least when its over...its over :smile:

Yeah, I'm really happy :smile: Just going to make a couple finishing touches now though, maybe for another 3 hours, until 9 :smile: Yeah, I may just go tomorrow too! We'll see how I feel though :smile:
Original post by Tomsta
whts wrong?

I've just barely done any work this holiday, my mocks will defo go well...
Reply 9039
Original post by lauraaaaa
I've just barely done any work this holiday, my mocks will defo go well...

lol i've not done much work either :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest