The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1520
Morning :smile: This is the earliest I've been up this term, and I'm bloody knackered :tongue:
Original post by james1211
Hey how's it going :smile:

Hey. Not bad, especially since I'm enjoying a big bowl of cornflakes. :smile: How about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tk1993
Morning :smile: This is the earliest I've been up this term, and I'm bloody knackered :tongue:

Morning. I'm absolutely knackered too. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1523
Original post by Pallas Athena
Morning. I'm absolutely knackered too. :smile:

Morning :smile: I'm looking forward to just going back to bed after my lecture aha :tongue:
I need help decoding what this means: "There must be some people around you must think I am completely mad and perhaps they are right?" What does this mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1525
I need help decoding what this means: "There must be some people around you must think I am completely mad and perhaps they are right?" What does this mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess it means something like "Some people who you know must think I am mad/crazy, and maybe they are right" - I don't know if I explained it or just re-worded it xD
Original post by tk1993
I guess it means something like "Some people who you know must think I am mad/crazy, and maybe they are right" - I don't know if I explained it or just re-worded it xD

I thought so too. By re-wording it, you explained it. Thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tk1993
Morning :smile: I'm looking forward to just going back to bed after my lecture aha :tongue:

I am thinking of doing the same. How many lectures do you have today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1528
Original post by lucine.B
Good luck with that! My teacher's daughter is one. It pays well :biggrin: Good job to have...if ya love Math...I like it but I don't love it haha.

I love maths, crazy about it, its the only subject that makes sense:smile:)) -to me anyway- lol
Reply 1529
Original post by lucine.B
Hehehe :bigsmile:

So do I! :five: Aww haha it is pretty difficult XD Haha, like most of my friends then :tongue: tbh during GCSE's we would constantly goof around! ...we may have taken it too far when we involved a condom on time... :colondollar:

Oh I see. Haha I'm sure you would lol. I like pretty much all subjects.

Haha, I hope so that would help achieve my dreams >.< Why would I laugh??? :smile: I enjoy country music :smile: Like I said I love literally every genre haha. I like those genres too.

Haha :rofl: aren't we all :rolleyes: aww well if you really want to do something like I'm sure you'll put your mind to it :h:

Why not?!! Aww haha, I just love it, its good fun and you can be creative with it (FYI i love being creative). I could teach ya if ya like or give you recipes??? :smile:
Why don't you???

haha lol, i think at gsce/standard grade we all fool about and once the highers/a-levels come we are like damn gotta get to work now for real.

lol im really picky with subjects. maths is the only thing l like...:colondollar: the rest are ok. recently ive been loving chemistry.

lol when i tell my friends that they laugh haha, thats why, but thats good that u like almost all genres:wink:)

yep i guess when im older i might change haha
Reply 1530
Original post by Helioghost
I'm sure the day after, with the party, will be rather more exciting. :tongue:

I... graduated from Durham, with a Masters in Physics. First undergraduate course. Haven't found anything yet, so I'm just applying for anything in London I'm qualified for that looks acceptable.

And I'm afraid I've got no plans to go back to education. :tongue: There was the thought a few times of looking for a masters in something environmental to pursue those kinds of jobs, but I need something specific in mind first.

Lol you reckon? :biggrin:

Ohhhh that's good! Durham is a brilliant Uni. I did lots of research on it when i was picking my uni choices a few weeks ago:wink: Ohhh awesome:tongue:

ohhhh lol! For real? Not even for another course or something? aaaahhh ok:tongue: maybe when you start work and get settled a bit you might change ur mind:smile:)
How annoying! Has it stopped?

It stopped at half six when I got up -.-
Original post by james1211
Ouch. Not a great start,,,

I'm so ****ing mad today haha
Reply 1532
Original post by lauraaaaa
I'm so ****ing mad today haha

I'm just broken because I was out until 2:30am :frown:
Hey all :smile:
Reply 1534
I am thinking of doing the same. How many lectures do you have today?

Glad I could help :smile:

And just the one, I've just got home now, so tired D:

Original post by Jack22031994
Hey all :smile:

Howdy :smile:
Reply 1535
afternoon all
Reply 1536
Hey, guys. I'm previously known as 'gemmanewman' - that account was hacked, along with every other social networking site I have.
So new account, starting again :cry:

Hope all is well! :hugs:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1537
Original post by Gemmer_
Hey, guys. I'm previously known as 'gemmanewma' - that account was hacked, along with every other social networking site I have.

Stop abandoning me. I'm not impressed. :redface:
Reply 1538
Original post by Gemmer_
Hey, guys. I'm previously known as 'gemmanewma' - that account was hacked, along with every other social networking site I have.

hey
Reply 1539
Original post by Serano
Stop abandoning me. I'm not impressed. :redface:

Aw, you know I wouldn't abandon you really! :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest