The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tk1993
Absolutely, I always find myself putting off sleep to go on here :tongue:

A significant fraction of users express rather interesting opinions, especially those on the religious threads. I'm just having a laugh at some absurd idea I just came across... :rolleyes:
Original post by tk1993
Because you're a nice, hard working member of the community of course :tongue:

Shut it you :wink: i volunteer a lot actually haha. it's my first shift today...actually quite nervous haha. Idk where to go for dinner :frown:
Original post by Helioghost
Think of the CV, think of the CV. :biggrin:

I already have more than enough volunteering on my cv haha. No idea where I'm gonna go for dinner!
Reply 1582
Original post by Gemmer_
Yeah, perhaps stay away for a bit and see how things go without talking to her or whatever. :rolleyes:

just another life lesson, no-one is perfec, we all make mistakes, at least i apologised more than most guys i know
Original post by Tcrumpen
i don't plan on asking more about it, she is round a friends today 'apprently' everyone makes mistakes though

Just be cool from now on. Don't try and initiate a conversation for a while and just see how things go.
Reply 1584
Original post by Tcrumpen
just another life lesson, no-one is perfec, we all make mistakes, at least i apologised more than most guys i know

True, we do all make mistakes and yes, you apologized and that's all you can do really. :smile:
Reply 1585
Original post by Gemmer_
Oh good, thanks! :tongue: Football sounds fun, I used to play for my high school team on my year out from sprinting(I was injured, well, supposed to be) But it's my 11th year as an athlete and I feel so old. But I'm not. :colondollar: Ah, I have nothing planned yet. Supposed to be meeting a friend from Uni.

Ooo, that's really interesting :smile: I used to play it quite a lot, but now I feel so unfit :frown: How old are you then? :biggrin: And oh lovely, I hope it goes well :smile:

Original post by Pallas Athena
A significant fraction of users express rather interesting opinions, especially those on the religious threads. I'm just having a laugh at some absurd idea I just came across... :rolleyes:

Oh gosh, I stay away from those, religion is a sure fire way to expose idiocy in some. I just keep my opinions to myself :smile:

Original post by lauraaaaa
Shut it you :wink: i volunteer a lot actually haha. it's my first shift today...actually quite nervous haha. Idk where to go for dinner :frown:

Never :wink: And aw cool same, I did some volunteering over the summer :smile: Good luck with it! :smile:
Original post by tk1993
Oh gosh, I stay away from those, religion is a sure fire way to expose idiocy in some. I just keep my opinions to myself :smile:

I agree. I just have a look at those to amuse myself- I try to stay away too, in terms on not expressing my opinions. :smile:
Reply 1587
Original post by tk1993
Ooo, that's really interesting :smile: I used to play it quite a lot, but now I feel so unfit :frown: How old are you then? :biggrin: And oh lovely, I hope it goes well :smile:

Oh thank you! :smile: I don't play it anymore, I haven't really got a reason to! I'm 17, and you? I typed 28 at first, so glad I noticed the huge mistake :tongue: Well, thank you very much!
Reply 1588
I agree. I just have a look at those to amuse myself- I try to stay away too, in terms on not expressing my opinions. :smile:

Me too :smile:

Original post by Gemmer_
Oh thank you! :smile: I don't play it anymore, I haven't really got a reason to! I'm 17, and you? I typed 28 at first, so glad I noticed the huge mistake :tongue: Well, thank you very much!

Yeah that's why I don't really play it, but now we've got a bit of a league thing going :smile: And haha aw :tongue: I'm 20 :smile: You're welcome!
Reply 1589
Original post by tk1993
Yeah that's why I don't really play it, but now we've got a bit of a league thing going :smile: And haha aw :tongue: I'm 20 :smile: You're welcome!

I kind of went off it anyway. It was only something I played in my the last few years of school. Oooh, good luck with that! :biggrin: Yeah, I actually knew what age you were from your page, but asked anyway.. :tongue:
Original post by tk1993
Me too :smile:

I just noticed you're from Canterbury. I am supposed to come to Canterbury soon. :smile:
Reply 1591
Once again listening to Disney, seems i can't stop listening :tongue:
Reply 1592
Original post by Gemmer_
I kind of went off it anyway. It was only something I played in my the last few years of school. Oooh, good luck with that! :biggrin: Yeah, I actually knew what age you were from your page, but asked anyway.. :tongue:

Thanks :smile: Haha, trying to catch me out no doubt :wink:
I just noticed you're from Canterbury. I am supposed to come to Canterbury soon. :smile:

I'm not actually from here, but I'm living here for university :smile: Ooo lovely! :smile:
Reply 1593
Original post by tk1993
Thanks :smile: Haha, trying to catch me out no doubt :wink:

You're welcome! Oooh yes, I do that a lot! :wink::tongue:
Original post by tk1993

I'm not actually from here, but I'm living here for university :smile: Ooo lovely! :smile:

If you don't mind my asking, what university? :smile: I love Canterbury already. :biggrin:
Reply 1595
Original post by Gemmer_
You're welcome! Oooh yes, I do that a lot! :wink::tongue:

Me too actually aha :biggrin:

If you don't mind my asking, what university? :smile: I love Canterbury already. :biggrin:

Of course, it's Canterbury Christ Church :smile: Yep, it's a pretty beautiful city :smile:
Original post by tk1993
Never :wink: And aw cool same, I did some volunteering over the summer :smile: Good luck with it! :smile:

Having lunch on your own is so depressing hahah everyone's staring at me because I'm alone!
Reply 1597
Reply 1598
Original post by lauraaaaa
Having lunch on your own is so depressing hahah everyone's staring at me because I'm alone!

Yeah well, that's their problem. If only they knew you were talking to some amaaaaazing people :wink: :tongue:

Original post by mjj22
Afternoon crew:smile:

Afternoon! :smile:
Reply 1599
Original post by tk1993
Me too actually aha :biggrin:

We have something in common! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest