The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Some ****er of a neighbours burglar alarm has gone off three times today including 6am and now when I'm trying to go to sleep. Where the **** are they?! I am legit gonna write an angry note and post it through their door cos this is taking the absolute piss.
Original post by lauraaaaa
Yeah I'm absolutely knackered. Idk I'm too tired to have any emotions hah

Aww cool, that was me earlier in the week, was finding it so hard to even get up on time with the little sleep that i have anyways. I think I'll have to try to make up for that during the weekend...
Haha lol, I get ya. :smile:
Original post by lucine.B
Aww cool, that was me earlier in the week, was finding it so hard to even get up on time with the little sleep that i have anyways. I think I'll have to try to make up for that during the weekend...
Haha lol, I get ya. :smile:

Well I would be sleeping if this ****ing neighbours burglar alarm wasn't going off for the third time today. Absolute piss take.
Some ****er of a neighbours burglar alarm has gone off three times today including 6am and now when I'm trying to go to sleep. Where the **** are they?! I am legit gonna write an angry note and post it through their door cos this is taking the absolute piss.

Thats horrible! I'd be pissed to, yeah do it lol. Maybe don't send it...??? Or just make a blunt one that says your alarm has disturbed us very much please could you do something about it etc. y'know, so as to not to sound so mean to the people you're gonna have to live next door to for God know's how long haha.
Hope you get a good nights sleep though :smile:
Well I would be sleeping if this ****ing neighbours burglar alarm wasn't going off for the third time today. Absolute piss take.

So they're not home??? Thats so stupid, I honestly hate it when that happens! Absolute piss take yes! I guess you could bang their door down since the alarm is for a burglar LOL.
I'm sure you'll get to sleep now :smile:
Original post by Melancholy
X

Um...hey...welcome to the thread :h: I'm lucine. How are ya??? :smile:
Thats horrible! I'd be pissed to, yeah do it lol. Maybe don't send it...??? Or just make a blunt one that says your alarm has disturbed us very much please could you do something about it etc. y'know, so as to not to sound so mean to the people you're gonna have to live next door to for God know's how long haha.
Hope you get a good nights sleep though :smile:

Oh they aren't next door, ive no idea who lives there tbh. They woke me up this morning at 6 and it was just going off so I couldn't go to sleep. Sort it out stupid *****!
It's now stopped so I'm going to sleep, night all
Reply 1768
Oh yeah I remember your quote from last time...there's actually a documentary on Channel 4 this Sunday at 8pm to find out whether or not Bigfoot is real!
Sorry for the rambling :lol: :blushing:

Ahaha Lucine i love your rambling :smile: Ooooh that sounds right up my street! Thanks :biggrin:

Original post by DivinityA
Nah not overthinking. I think I just have a pessimistic viewpoint, I always worry about things and always thing of the worst possible outcome. It is when I'm stressed that I get like that.

Otherwise, I'm perfectly fine about things, positive as ever.

Yeah i know that feel. Just gotta hang in there eh.
Original post by james1211
Ahaha Lucine i love your rambling :smile: Ooooh that sounds right up my street! Thanks :biggrin:

Yeah i know that feel. Just gotta hang in there eh.

N'aww thanks! :blush: :giggle: Haha :yep: I thought so too, sounds very interesting! :biggrin:

Oh they aren't next door, ive no idea who lives there tbh. They woke me up this morning at 6 and it was just going off so I couldn't go to sleep. Sort it out stupid *****!
It's now stopped so I'm going to sleep, night all

Oh...what??? Thats so weird.
I would probz hold a year grudge or something! Thats so annoying man, aww.
Haha!
Ah okies, night hun :h:
Finally found our quotes! :smile:

Original post by Antonia.Wade
Oh wow! Sounds awesome :biggrin:
Its lucky that Mr Fowler came to our school, he's completely revolutionised technical theatre :smile: Oo what are you studying?
Tech is just a thing on the side :smile: I do history, geography, politics and eng lit :smile:
Exactly! xD yup we're putting on the Tempest so we were just putting the finishing touches to the sound design :smile: it's awesome- we're running a load of tracks simultaneously to create an authentic sound, and the BBC recently released 60 CDs with around 100 tracks per CD of every sound they've created e.g. Rain on a tin roof, waves against a barge, so literally anything can be manipulated so that it sounds like you're in the middle of a storm on an Elizabethan boat :tongue: (sorry bout the rambling!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yup!
He sounds familiar! :biggrin: Yeah that is so lucky hehe. All 3 sciences+ Psychology, Business & Music. Come to think of it really wish I continued with Drama from GCSE but ah well haha.
Cool, kind of for me as well then in terms of Drama I suppose :smile: Nice! Like those subjects, I looove the Tempest its awesome man. I remember acting in our version of the Tempest we loved it, such fun :h:
Awesome! :grin: I'm the one who always plans the music in my school/ group etc. Thats so good, I love it when resources as good as those are so easily accessible!
I love manipulating sounds its fun to reproduce them and create something completely different with them :biggrin: No worries, I ramble al the time :lol: its nice, I enjoy reading in detail I mean its better y'know, more in depth XD and well when ya start you can't stop :tongue:

Original post by Antonia.Wade
It's such satisfaction when you finally get the finished product :biggrin:
I bet they love having you around :tongue:
Holy shimoley that's amazing! I can do simple stuff, but not anything technical in the slightest >.< although I did manage macaroons recently :biggrin:
I wish xD

Yes! IKR! I just love it :smile: The pain of making it makes you want to give up but honestly the end product just makes you feel like it was so worth it! :u:
Hahaha!!! it is quite simple tbh...aww I taught myself so didn't get it straight away took me a while >.< Thats good! They can be quite difficult and fiddly and that but are very nice hehe :teehee:
Haha aww, don't wish it, do/be it :yep:
(edited 10 years ago)
[video="youtube;S7cQ3b0iqLo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cQ3b0iqLo[/video]

Eminem... I forgive you for your past few albums, you've completely redeemed yourself!
x

Hello...? :erm: Welcome to the thread :biggrin:
x

Umm... hi?
HI GUYS. I'm 22 and married.
Reply 1775
I'm off to bed, goodnight all :goodnight:
Original post by Tcrumpen

Night night!
HI GUYS. I'm 22 and married.

Hi... Why have you posted that picture in so many threads today?
Original post by Tcrumpen

Night :biggrin:
Reply 1778
Original post by Gemmer_
There are many bad parts to Glasgow but then again, there is bad parts to any town! :tongue:
Stirling is really nice, I like it! The castle is indeed beautiful, but I prefer Edinburgh's castle! :biggrin:

True there:smile:) Yea it is, its like quite small and just cute haha. Never been to Edinburgh Castle lol, i honestly need to actually go and experience Edinburgh properly. See all the tourist areas... hmm i live a sad life right?:/
Reply 1779
Original post by Pallas Athena
I haven't started uni yet but I am supposed to start AS at the University of Kent. Erm, the only ones I know of are Heriot-Watt and Warwick. The MORSE course is very interesting, in my opinion. Are you interested in 4 year courses where one year includes an year in industry? Oh yes, Maths is a really beautiful subject :biggrin:.

Ohhh okay!:smile:) That's so cool. well let me know how fun it is when you start:wink: ohhh okay. I meant 4years as in just the four year course HW do(you can take a year out for industry but its not on the course yet... but that means you do it for five years) i guess most Uni's in england do it in 3 yrs:/

Quick Reply

Latest