Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so i was wondering im choosing my ucas courses and I'm oping for forensic psychology and criminology/ psychology seen as only two uni's I've chose actually do forensic psychology I'm hoping to get into them but i still need my personal statement to be good enough that i have other options / offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

Thanks for your comment, is there a particular aspect of your personal statement that you would like advice on?

Thanks

Will

ReputationRep:
    yeah what to include when talking about my subject field for example should i mention forensic psychology if I'm applying for criminology and psychology cause i mainly wanted to do forensic psyh but they don't do that at any of the university's i wanna go to apart from 2 soo should i wright it generally or ?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

It wouldn't be appropriate for me to provide you with specific advice regarding an application for a forensic psychology course as Pearson College delivers business degrees. I can recommend taking a look at the UCAS advice though as they provide some very helpful pointers for putting together your personal statement: http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works...FUGx2wodKiIAYQ

Good luck!

Will

ReputationRep:
    okay thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.