Turn on thread page Beta

help! 'best' university to study management? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Everyone! Can anyone please help me which university is the 'best' to study management/business studies? I was thinking between St.Andrews or any of Edinburgh universities. I read some good reviews about St.Andrews but there are some negatives about St.A as well and really don't have a clue which uni I would want to choose.

ReputationRep:
    warrick, defo highly regarded among employers more so than st andrews and Edinburgh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    thank you for your quick replay! I would prefer Scottish universities, do you know anyone who is studying or had studied at St.Andrews or Edinburgh uni?

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everyone

I am currently doing my AS Levels and I am doing AS German, AS Business Studies, AS ICT and retaking my GCSE Maths..got a C but want to get a better grade.

I dont know what i want to study in university!!!
    Teachers are saying not do do a degree in business as it is very common.
    hmmm any suggestions what other degrees i can study with my a levels.

ReputationRep:
    RGU has the highest graduate employment rate in the UK (I think, it's either that or Scotland) so it's worth considering. The campus is really nice too, as are the lecturers. I'm doing tourism management there right now

ReputationRep:
    oxford

economics and management

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 13, 2013

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.