The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i did with lights off in the morning and to music - music made it so much more jokes. although, the sex playlist on spotify got people talking :/.

use private mode if youre gonna use spotify haha

why with the lights off? i couldnt tell you haha but if there is enough light to see what youre doing, its all gud.

music made it so much more entertaining in my view, but then again i am extremely odd and boring.
I personally (coming from a man)I think that some girls and boys do worry about their bodies, especially girls if their on top (concentration is key right 😉?) but like Tyronion said it shouldn't be about lights I light off all the time, it should be about passion! Get a lamp and set the mood like most if the girls here said, tie ups and a lot of teasing it will revamp everything and lights will be the last thing on your mind
The light just gets in my eyes, after a few minutes I get used to the dark and I can see just fine. Lamp is useful.
Tbh lights off has been the norm from my experience. Doesn't really matter too much to me, but if it's down to self-consciousness then you should really always try to put the other person at ease... like if I'm getting intimate with someone in that way then I have to enjoy the way that they look, and I think it's a good idea to communicate that.

But yeah, it doesn't matter to me whether lights are on or off. For me it's more down to the intimacy of the experience and the... uh... the acts that are being performed, y'know.
So they can rob something and the other don't notice
By cutting off one sense, (sight) you then become more in touch with your other senses;Smell, taste, sound and most important touch. 🥵But I did find the imagination answers funny 😂
(edited 1 year ago)
I like having a massive candle, very flattering light

Latest