Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got a slight grievance. It's nothing life changing but it is driving me crazy and if anyone could help I would be indebted (not legally valid).
    I remember reading a book when I was younger called either "The [somethings] come to Lemming Town" or "The Lemmings come to [something] Town" (maybe even something else). It was about a museum curator moving to a town with his collection of dolls and gradually turning the inhabitants into dolls (I think that was the gist) but nothing's coming up with searches. Has anyone read this book and can help me find it? It's been years. Genuinely don't want this lasting till my death bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hermitude)
    I've got a slight grievance. It's nothing life changing but it is driving me crazy and if anyone could help I would be indebted (not legally valid).
    I remember reading a book when I was younger called either "The [somethings] come to Lemming Town" or "The Lemmings come to [something] Town" (maybe even something else). It was about a museum curator moving to a town with his collection of dolls and gradually turning the inhabitants into dolls (I think that was the gist) but nothing's coming up with searches. Has anyone read this book and can help me find it? It's been years. Genuinely don't want this lasting till my death bed.
    You're unlikely to find help for this in the Chat forum - that forum isn't really designed for specific questions like this. I can certainly sympathises with your frustration - I've had things like this slip my mind in the past - and while I've not heard of this book myself I've moved your thread to the Books, Literature and Comics forum, where you may be able to find others who can help you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    You're unlikely to find help for this in the Chat forum - that forum isn't really designed for specific questions like this. I can certainly sympathises with your frustration - I've had things like this slip my mind in the past - and while I've not heard of this book myself I've moved your thread to the Books, Literature and Comics forum, where you may be able to find others who can help you.
    Thank you very much. I'm brand new to TSR so I really appreciate your help.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.