Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am unable to print a copy of my ticket as I do not have a printer, and as it is too late to expect a reply to my email, do you think a photo of the ticket would be sufficient, or is there another more technical way to get a copy?

Any advice?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't see why not! When I went they scanned the QR code on the paper to check me in. Get a couple of photos of the email and a nice clear one of the QR code and hopefully you'll be fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leggett9)
    I wouldn't see why not! When I went they scanned the QR code on the paper to check me in. Get a couple of photos of the email and a nice clear one of the QR code and hopefully you'll be fine!
    Great! I think I may actually be able to download the QR code onto my phone!

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CloudyLemonade)
    Great! I think I may actually be able to download the QR code onto my phone!

Thank you
    If not it doesn't matter, as people come along without even booking in! The university aren't going to turn you away .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan1909)
    If not it doesn't matter, as people come along without even booking in! The university aren't going to turn you away .
    :L Thanks. It was fine, they just asked for my name and that was it!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.