The Student Room Group

UCAS

Can a new teacher write a reference for your UCAS application.?
I had a new tutor this year, he had to therefore initially write my UCAS reference, i then got another member of staff who knew me to edit and finish my reference, then the head of my sixth form sent it off
Original post by SamadM95
Can a new teacher write a reference for your UCAS application.?

Basically yes they can
Reply 3
UCAS= Nightmare. They changed my UCAS ID... cancelling my original one. I'm really worried that the admission test I registered for with this ID is cancelled now.:angry::mad:
Reply 4
Thanks everyone for the help. :smile: really appreciate it :biggrin:
Reply 5
The tutor is really nice, and I am showing him, how dedicated I am to the course, so can I like...give him a guideline, what to write about and things?
Original post by SamadM95
The tutor is really nice, and I am showing him, how dedicated I am to the course, so can I like...give him a guideline, what to write about and things?

What i did is give my tutor a list of everything relevant about me, well things i considered putting on my personal statement, as well as giving him my personal statement, i also asked him to contact all of my subject teachers and ask about me. That way he could write about and highlight the things i hadnt spoken about in my personal statement, and then support my personal statement at the same time, as well as getting quotes from teachers which were pretty useful :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending