Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the uni i go to is quite easy i just go to get pissed i can easily get 40% in first year

ReputationRep:
    You do realise that is equivalent third class honours degree

leaving you virtually in no way better off than you were before you started. Enjoy the debt

ReputationRep:
    Wait wait..

what is the topic of discussion?

ReputationRep:
    Fees are at what 9k a year for new students?

Straight away thats 27k for a degree, without any living costs.... thats a pretty expensive pissup

ReputationRep:
    saddo

ReputationRep:
    You've got your priorities wrong and karma's a real *****, so be prepared.

ReputationRep:
    The fact there are people like this that waste a university's time, their lecturers' time, borrow money from the government to literally 'piss' away, care nothing for their future, and don't give a monkeys about the people they've taken a space from at the university, annoys the hell out of me.

This is probably a troll, but if you're not, you should be ashamed of yourself, and you'll probably live to regret the £27,000 debt you've accumulated, plus the rest you wasted on alcohol and living costs. And the 3 years time you wasted not studying, to achieve a mediocre grade, to leave said degree and get a dead-end job you hate. And after that, you'll probably make excuses and blame other people for your third class honours. If you even achieve that.

It is just odd someone would do that to themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    You do realise that is equivalent third class honours degree

leaving you virtually in no way better off than you were before you started. Enjoy the debt
    yh then i probably wont get a job and it gets written off after a certain time period so its basically free money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowWolf21)
    And the 3 years' of time you wasted not studying, to achieve a mediocre grade, to leave said degree and get a dead-end job you hate..
    Bit optimistic, he'll probably have to do a resitted year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegitimateManiac)
    Bit optimistic, he'll probably have to do a resitted year.
    Or two...

ReputationRep:
    You're a funny one.

ReputationRep:
    What's the point in creating a thread like this? Keep your stupid ideas for yourself, please.

ReputationRep:
    Nice one.

Do you think I could get into medical school by saying "I just want to be drunk for 5 years"?

ReputationRep:
    Lol m8

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Probably the most expensive alcohol you'll ever buy.....

Enjoy your 9K/year booze

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LegitimateManiac)
    You've got your priorities wrong and karma's a real *****, so be prepared.
    ...says the guy who poo's in his bath and masturbates in public toilets...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshay)
    ...says the guy who poo's in his bath and masturbates in public toilets...
    You clearly didn't read my threads correctly, I don't poo in the bath but I do masturbate in public toilets.

But I fear this may be way off topics.

ReputationRep:
    The enlightenment was wasted on people like you, OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wag12k12dunkno)
    yh then i probably wont get a job and it gets written off after a certain time period so its basically free money
    this made me laugh so hard; this guy is the troll who makes himself look like a fool by ridiculing the system in a perfectly rational manner.

ReputationRep:
    It really worries me that the people on this forum are so arrogant and certain they'll become doctors, yet they can't spot a simple joke when they see one. F'in idiots.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.