Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hdhsjsjsnsj

ReputationRep:
    vagina armpit/10

No seriously though, to my untrained eye, you look pretty good, although no doubt some of the more fitness orientated people will give you some better and more constructive advice than this.

ReputationRep:
    these threads should have M or F in them, so we don't come in expecting some hot chic lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BttrLtThnNvr)
    these threads should have M or F in them, so we don't come in expecting some hot chic lol
    My bad haha

ReputationRep:
    I'd say stay the same. IMO guys who go OTT on muscles or whatever aren't as attractive as being pretty toned with a little muscle.

Now, I'm just going to admire your torso for a little while longer....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Mike437)
    I've been working out recently and I want to know what I should focus on. Should I keep increasing weights or should I stay the same but do more fitness?
    Delts look bit less developed than everything else, could just be the camera angle though.

Generally in pretty good shae though mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paralove)
    I'd say stay the same. IMO guys who go OTT on muscles or whatever aren't as attractive as being pretty toned with a little muscle.

Now, I'm just going to admire your torso for a little while longer....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! Yeah the guys with too much muscle can start to look disgusting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Le Nombre)
    Delts look bit less developed than everything else, could just be the camera angle though.

Generally in pretty good shae though mate!
    Cheers. That's true I need to work on them a bit more

ReputationRep:
    But where was the bulk?

You need to eat some more imo.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the delt comment. Maybe focus on some OHP, rows, lat raises and calm down with the bicep curls. Can't see your traps in the photo but don't neglect them - such a shame when people have obviously put in a lot of work but have tiny necks and no traps.

Also, very importantly, I hope you're not forgetting the other half of your body.

But overall, you're doing well. Keep it up.

ReputationRep:
    You are sexy :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    But where was the bulk?

You need to eat some more imo.
    I have lost some weight recently. How much do you recommend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiggydiggy)
    I agree with the delt comment. Maybe focus on some OHP, rows, lat raises and calm down with the bicep curls. Can't see your traps in the photo but don't neglect them - such a shame when people have obviously put in a lot of work but have tiny necks and no traps.

Also, very importantly, I hope you're not forgetting the other half of your body.

But overall, you're doing well. Keep it up.
    Thanks for the advice. My traps are pretty decent I think and yeah legs are very important

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    Why thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyness)
    I should post pics of my body

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, it sort of depends on how you want to look, no point me suggesting something if your ideal look is something different.

Personally I want to try and get as close to this as possible (obviously genetics will stop me getting there completely)

Don't take this the wrong way but judging from your picture if I saw you walking around in a t-shirt I wouldn't automatically think that you work out (with weights), if that makes sense, you sort of have the body of a footballer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    I don't know, it sort of depends on how you want to look, no point me suggesting something if your ideal look is something different.

Personally I want to try and get as close to this as possible (obviously genetics will stop me getting there completely)

Don't take this the wrong way but judging from your picture if I saw you walking around in a t-shirt I wouldn't automatically think that you work out (with weights), if that makes sense, you sort of have the body of a footballer.
    That look is obviously a dream for every guy but yeah I haven't been working out for long(2 months) so hopefully if I keep going I'll start seeing some more progress. My ideal look would be Ronaldo.

ReputationRep:
    very fit, dont go much more muscular tho :/

ReputationRep:
    I think you should give me your number

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't bother bulking, you look very nice :sexface:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.