Turn on thread page Beta

Biology unit 4: Aqa watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Guys I know this is early but I couldn't find a thread for this so I had to start it! How is everyone doing so far? Is ATP getting anyone`s knickers in a twist? or does Photosynthesis make you go a bit green? lol,seriously,who else is find it a bit awkward at the moment? So far I`m good with most concepts but get really scared when I see the big "S" on a question (oh, this means synopsis btw)!

Feel free to discuss your thoughts and feelings!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrainChild)
    Hi, Guys I know this is early but I couldn't find a thread for this so I had to start it! How is everyone doing so far? Is ATP getting anyone`s knickers in a twist? or does Photosynthesis make you go a bit green? lol,seriously,who else is find it a bit awkward at the moment? So far I`m good with most concepts but get really scared when I see the big "S" on a question (oh, this means synopsis btw)!

Feel free to discuss your thoughts and feelings!
    Hello, I'm doing the AQA spec too!

The population section is a bot iffy though! There is so much they could ask you in that section!
    How far are you into the syllabus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hi, How are you ?)
    Hello, I'm doing the AQA spec too!

The population section is a bot iffy though! There is so much they could ask you in that section!
    How far are you into the syllabus?
    Hi! We`ve done ATP,Photosynthesis,some Ecology stuff and now were doing energy and food source! Its really boring the fun stuff wont be till unit 5 and have you seen those God-awful synopsis questions?! *HIDES AWAY*

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.