Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i swear down this city is meant to be safe yesterday was the second time i got started on and its always when im so drunk i end up losing my flat mates and when im walking home random ***** just start on me there was 3 of them and 1 was like stop walking up the hill and when i didnt he literally started walking down the hill towards me and his mates had to stop him i dont even say **** this is the second time i swear to god its ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    Troll you was online for most of the night yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Troll you was online for most of the night yesterday.
    i was online yesterday, then went out at 10pm got back at 5am...

ReputationRep:
    What city? Out of curiosity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Egg Militia)
    What city? Out of curiosity
    i dont really want to say, but its meant to have one of the lowest crime rates out of all the universities, and you have to bear in mind im not exactly a big guy either

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm. Unfortunately people are cowards and will go for someone they know they could definitely beat in a fight, or are on their own.

Just one of the many reasons I hate clubbing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Egg Militia)
    Hmmm. Unfortunately people are cowards and will go for someone they know they could definitely beat in a fight, or are on their own.

Just one of the many reasons I hate clubbing.
    i always go clubbing dont have problems there, its just random ********s who think they can do watever they want. When im with my flatmates and other friends nobody starts on me, its only when im alone someone will start on me for literally no reason watsoever. im just gonna hit the gym and get dench then see wat happens wen i see them in like a year

ReputationRep:
    Go strapped or take a shank

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pizza King)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I read that as 'shark'. Though, I wouldn't advise OP take any weapons with him. Try not to lose your flat mates in the future, OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    I read that as 'shark'. Though, I wouldn't advise OP take any weapons with him. Try not to lose your flat mates in the future, OP.
    nah i always get the drunkest so i end up losing them and going on a mad one by myself for half the night, cant remember **** wake up with bruises its mental

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pizza King)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yh i wod but its against uni policy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wag12k12dunkno)
    nah i always get the drunkest so i end up losing them and going on a mad one by myself for half the night, cant remember **** wake up with bruises its mental
    And it's stupid too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    And it's stupid too.
    why

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqV7DB8Iwg

ReputationRep:
    I used to get started on a lot too in my hometown because it's full of homophobic imbeciles. I think one of the important things is to not obviously avoid people you think might enter a drunken rage. if you let them know you're scared of them by crossing the street, diverting eye contact, you're inviting them to start on you because they know you're scared of them and they know you probably won't fight back. i think people that start on random strangers are doing it for the power trip.

if you do lose your mates, just get a taxi home cos its safer.

a lot of the guys who start on me are looking for violence but they want to beat someone up rather than face proper competition. at the end of the day if you're easy pickings, you're not safe on your own, and its better to get a taxi than a broken rib.

or you could tell your mates you've been started on repeatedly, and if they're your mates they should make more of an effort to stay with you and make sure you're around when they leave. you can also drink a bit less or just stop getting lost if you're one of those people who walks off on nights out. even when you're drunk you can keep yourself in check. you can be drunk without being dangerously ****faced.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.